Future Events Why Sanji vs Queen in set in stone.

Do you think Sanji will fight Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • He will fight Jack on life support.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, he will fight King.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
- Queen's appearance is based on the character "Heart" from "Fist of the North Star. Oda clearly drew the influence of the upcoming fight between Sanji vs Queen from Kenshiro vs Heart, and how Kenshiro defeated him with "SUPER KICKS".
Heart vs Kenshiro.

- Also, the fist may be an indicator of Queen's mechanical arm/ fist vs Sanji's leg. North may also be an indicator of Queen being from North Blue like Sanji is.

- In this chapter, Oda clearly showed Marco vs King panel next to the other confirmed matchups which are Jinbei vs WW and Franky vs Sasaki. Though Queen clashed with Marco in chapter 1000, this time Oda didn't include him because it is an indicator that he isn't Marco's opponent and that he is saved for Sanji.

- Sanji is heading to the treasure room which is located on the second floor. Queen is also located on the second floor.

- Queen showed interest in Sanji because he's a Vinsmoke and Judge's Son. That's the first build-up of this upcoming fight.

- Queen knows Judge. And based on Queen's evil medical and engineering expertise, he was definitely a previous member of Vegapunk's scientific team (Queen, Ceasar, Judge, Vegapunk). This is a build-up for a flashback.

- Queen can extend his neck like Yonji's right forearm. It's the same design and both act as a winch. He can also shoot bullets from his mouth and use poison. As I said many times, I expect Queen to have all Germa's tech in him. And by defeating him, it would seem as if Sanji defeated or overcame his brothers.

- Another connection between Sanji and Queen is Hiyori who happens to be in the treasure room. Both are obsessed with Hiyori and his reaction to her fake death was the same as Sanji's.

- Appearances:
- Queen uses tech and wears sunglasses like Sanji in RS.
- Blonde like Sanji.
- Smoker like Sanji.

- Both have food obsession. Opposite of Sanji's code to not let anyone starve, he starves people.

- There is a connection between Soba Mask and Udon which is Queen's territory. Soba and Udon are both iconic types of noodles in Japan.

Sanji vs Queen is set in stone.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You are all cute.
1006 will just show other stuff.
MOre on Jinbei+whoswho, the Tama-gang, more Franky+Sasaki, and possibly more Robin and Brook vs Black Maria.
Then break next week.
:P

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
There are several elements to portray Drake vs. Queen too, so whilst I'm convinced by the fact such fight makes the most sense, I also am convinced by the fact Drake ending up against Queen makes the most sense. So we shall see how Oda will mold the things like.

There are several elements to portray Drake vs. Queen too, so whilst I'm convinced by the fact such fight makes the most sense, I also am convinced by the fact Drake ending up against Queen makes the most sense. So we shall see how Oda will mold the things like.
It doesn't make the most sense. The only fight that makes the most sense is Queen vs Sanji based on what we've seen so far. You're saying X-drake vs Queen because X-drake betrayed Kaido. That's not enough proof to back up X-drake vs Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Sasaki or Fukurokuju :moonwalk:
:odenugh::odenugh:!!!
Post automatically merged:

It's not impossible sanji cud possibly fight queen it's a lot of connection there so I wont be surprised if he actually does but I'm still leaning towards king, bc dats the fight I wonna see more and bc they already had an encounter
I wanted to see Sanji vs WW and you want to see Sanji vs King. But at the end of the day, it's not about what we want to see but what Oda delivers. And so far Queen vs Sanji is the most expected fight.

- Queen's appearance is based on the character "Heart" from "Fist of the North Star. Oda clearly drew the influence of the upcoming fight between Sanji vs Queen from Kenshiro vs Heart, and how Kenshiro defeated him with "SUPER KICKS".
Heart vs Kenshiro.

- Also, the fist may be an indicator of Queen's mechanical arm/ fist vs Sanji's leg. North may also be an indicator of Queen being from North Blue like Sanji is.

- In this chapter, Oda clearly showed Marco vs King panel next to the other confirmed matchups which are Jinbei vs WW and Franky vs Sasaki. Though Queen clashed with Marco in chapter 1000, this time Oda didn't include him because it is an indicator that he isn't Marco's opponent and that he is saved for Sanji.

- Sanji is heading to the treasure room which is located on the second floor. Queen is also located on the second floor.

- Queen showed interest in Sanji because he's a Vinsmoke and Judge's Son. That's the first build-up of this upcoming fight.

- Queen knows Judge. And based on Queen's evil medical and engineering expertise, he was definitely a previous member of Vegapunk's scientific team (Queen, Ceasar, Judge, Vegapunk). This is a build-up for a flashback.

- Queen can extend his neck like Yonji's right forearm. It's the same design and both act as a winch. He can also shoot bullets from his mouth and use poison. As I said many times, I expect Queen to have all Germa's tech in him. And by defeating him, it would seem as if Sanji defeated or overcame his brothers.

- Another connection between Sanji and Queen is Hiyori who happens to be in the treasure room. Both are obsessed with Hiyori and his reaction to her fake death was the same as Sanji's.

- Appearances:
- Queen uses tech and wears sunglasses like Sanji in RS.
- Blonde like Sanji.
- Smoker like Sanji.

- Both have food obsession. Opposite of Sanji's code to not let anyone starve, he starves people.

- There is a connection between Soba Mask and Udon which is Queen's territory. Soba and Udon are both iconic types of noodles in Japan.

Sanji vs Queen is set in stone.
Another connection you missed is Queen ship has 3 on it like Sanji Raid suit