Current Events Sanji just leaked Robin’s whereabout to CP0

She put herself in this position. If she'll lose conciousness against someone on her lvl, she shouldnt be in Onigashma.

Did Nami lose conciousness against Khalifa. Fucking Nami is still concious after Ulti headbutts. Stop underestimating Robin.
And sanji put him self in the position at wci maybe luffy should have ditched him there since sanjis weakness is the reason luffy had to fight a yonko to retrieve him. Following your logic that is.

Throws? You realise Robin has a will of her own and can do what she wants? She was even super excited about it.

Fuck, we finally get some girls being badass, and all you can talk about is Sanji.
i didnt questionate about cool fight panels tho..is that matter ? if simps cares about brueses which females take that much even if they are enemy , should not call robin to help in the first place

And sanji put him self in the position at wci maybe luffy should have ditched him there since sanjis weakness is the reason luffy had to fight a yonko to retrieve him. Following your logic that is.
Thats a retarded comparison.

Fact is, Sanji only asked to be saved. Not for Robin to fight BM. Robin accomplished saving Sanji and Sanji escaped. Why Robin is still there is entirely up to her.

i didnt questionate about cool fight panels tho..is that matter ? if simps cares about brueses which females take that much even if they are enemy , should not call robin to help in the first place
:nicagesmile: I'd say it's amazing that he has faith in his female comrade, and that she's very cool to come and help him without hesitation, but if "simping" is all you can talk about...

:milaugh:
So yout logic only apply when it suits your narrative.
It's literally what fucking happened tho. Sanji asked to be saved. He's saved. He's gone. He's not there anymore.

Robin however is still there. Thus it's her decision to be there and not Sanji's need for her to be there. Cry more, I know yall wanna blame Sanji so bad. But he gets non of the blame. Robin saved him in mere seconds and he's gone. She accomplished everything he knew she could do.

:nicagesmile: I'd say it's amazing that he has faith in his female comrade, and that she's very cool to come and help him without hesitation, but if "simping" is all you can talk about...
He has faith in his female comrade also luffy and zoro does but without risking their lives by putting her in necessarily damage. Just because robin is a badass and reliable doesnt mean he should put her in harms way if it was possible to avoid it.

He has faith in his female comrade also luffy and zoro does but without risking their lives by putting her in necessarily damage. Just because robin is a badass and reliable doesnt mean he should put her in harms way if it was possible to avoid it.
In what way did he risk her life ? Did she not handle the task Sanji asked her for with mere ease ? She did everything Sanji wanted with a neg diff. Her wanting to defeat BM, is something she wants to do and not Sanji.

It's literally what fucking happened tho. Sanji asked to be saved. He's saved. He's gone. He's not there anymore.

Robin however is still there. Thus it's her decision to be there and not Sanji's need for her to be there. Cry more, I know yall wanna blame Sanji so bad. But he gets non of the blame. Robin saved him in mere seconds and he's gone. She accomplished everything he knew she could do.
Lmao when luffy went to save sanji he didnt know why sanji even left. Sanji asked to be saved after luffy was already there for days. I will repeat my self. Your logic only apply when it suits your narrative because luffy should have ditched sanji as soon as he left because he got caught because of his own fault and weakness way back when he found out.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I find this sexist
How is this sexist wtf if it was a male it would be different? No it would be the same

Lmao when luffy went to save sanji he didnt know why sanji even left. Sanji asked to be saved after luffy was already there for days. I will repeat my self. Your logic only apply when it suits your narrative because luffy should have ditched sanji as soon as he left because he got caught because of his own fault and weakness way back when he found out.
This isnt remotely the same ? Im struggling to understand what your trying to get here....

When should Luffy have ditched Sanji ? What did Sanji do to deserve to be ditched ? What are you getting at. Your comparing a Khalifa situation to a Robin sacrifice situation....

being faithful to comrades should not even be debatable lol..people try to sell it as something special.. its first thing to have between members of crews , teams etc etc . i talk about simpin just bec of that attitude is source of all this bs..

Well I hope so. They are pirates, in the middle of a fight. Everyone is in harms way already as it is. Robin is no different.
It would be the same the point is not robin the point is sanji put her in harms way because of his weaknes it wouldnt be different if it was luffy instead of robin he broadcasted her where abouts to the whole island how is that a good thing?
Its not sexist. It only happened to be robin he called.
Post automatically merged:

This isnt remotely the same ? Im struggling to understand what your trying to get here....

When should Luffy have ditched Sanji ? What did Sanji do to deserve to be ditched ? What are you getting at. Your comparing a Khalifa situation to a Robin sacrifice situation....
He got caught because of his weakness the same way you said robin would deserve to get caught if shes weak and cant fight her way out. Then sanji by the same logic should have been ditched.

This retardism of blame it all on Sanji is hilarious. Look through these pages and tell me when Sanji asked Robin to fight BM

Fucking hell if BM didnt brutally beat up Sanji, Robin probably would've left her at the end of the chap. And by next chap she would be somewhere else. However she wants to get revenge against BM, so she WANTS to stay.

Honestly I find this sexist
thats literally the point of this last chapter too. sanji growing as a person and learning to respect his female crewmates as equals and not think he has to treat them different like damsels who needs rescuing. hes still a weirdo about personally hitting women but can admit it to himself now and ask for help.

robin is genuinely excited that he has faith in her and she gets to fuck someone up in a fight