Theory Yuji's potential connections and powers explained. As well as a possible relation to Gojo and Yuta.

Could all of this be real?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This theory isn't mine, I added some parts and panels. Original credits go to a twitter account named Kay's Animegane.

First of all, I have to talk about the prequel to JJK. In the prequel in the 3rd chapter, the Ainu jujutsu society is brought up.
Ainu are an original tribe that resided in Hokkaido
Ainu, in the folklore and legends, have a vast amount of stories. The most well known of these stories is the story of the strongest sword named Itadorimaru.
Itadori-
is of course Yuji's family name.

It is said that "Itadori-maru" has 4 spirits inside.
> Wolf
> Fox
> 2 dragons

All of which have something in common with Itadori Yuji's abilities.

I'll start with the wolf. Yuji possesses extraordinary, bestial strength.
Wolves can run 50m in 3 seconds.
Here's a speedchart
A mile is 1609 meters. Let's take the average time here, so 96 seconds.
1609/96=16.7604166667
It takes a wolf a second to run 16.7604166667 meters.
16.7604166667 x 3= 50.28125. So 50 meters.
In chapter 1 Yuji is said to be able to run 50 meters in 3 seconds.

In addition, Yuji is described/portrayed as a wolf in Ch.132!!

Moving on to the fox.
Yuji's ability to show memories that don't exist is something present throughout the series.
> It started off with Todo, who was convinced Yuji was his best friend, and later on brother.

> Then the same thing with Choso. Choso is now convinced that Yuji is his brother, much like Todo is.
It is said that foxes bewitch people in Japan. Foxes are believed to deceive people.

These 2 dragons are incarnations of the Thunder God.
And one person is also believed to be Thunder God.
That person is Sugawara no Michizane!! Who is the ancestor of Gojo and Okkotsu...
It is very likely that Yuji has connections with the clan and Gojo and Yuta.
Coincidentaly, both Yuji and Yuta are from the same city, Sendai. Moreover, they are from the same prefecture as well.

Share your thoughts please.

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Impressive eye for detail.

Yuji sharing the same bloodline as Gojo and Yuta, albeit cliche, would make some fans happy.

Some were annoyed at how powerful this seemingly regular dude was at the beginning.

This + Yuki theory, and we have a full backstory.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I was also wondering about his grandpa's final words before he passed out. It seems like it may be a foreshadowing for Yuuji's family.

Maybe not exactly his grandpa because he was said to be a sick and old man but when it comes to Yuuji's mom and dad. I think there is a chance that his words refer strictly to them.

If we assume that Yuki is really Yuuji's mom and potentially his dad would be a sorcerer too ( if you don't want to believe this I don't mind not everyone must be a sorcerer in Yuuji's family. If it's only Yuki it's better but I think Grandpa's words are more powerful when it comes to both parents ).

To the point. I think his words refer to his parents being very lonely as sorcerers. We get to know Yuki a little and it seems that she is a very lonely person because of the lifestyle she has chosen. Not to say that she is a lone wolf sorcerer hero because she definitely isn't but I think this would make sense.

If we are about to assume that Yuuji's father was a sorcerer too then it makes sense why Yuki is doing things this way. Yuuji's father died on one of the missions. Both he and Yuki were acting as some sort of Sorcerer duo and didn't make any friends.

After Papa Yuuji died she delves more and more into loneliness as a sorcerer and she basically has no one she can smile to or talk to.

This is all speculation but I think it would make a lot of sense, to be honest.

Would I like it if it's true? 50/50

As long as it's only Yuki who is the sorcerer in the family yes. If both of Yuuji's parents were sorcerers it would only go deeper and deeper to be so generic and I think a lot of people would be pissed if both of them were sorcerers not only Yuki. Even if Yuki is Yuuji's mom it would cause havoc because people grew to love Yuuji for being a normal unrelated kid I think.

What y'all think?

Especially you @Light D Lamperouge
Let me know.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was also wondering about his grandpa's final words before he passed out. It seems like it may be a foreshadowing for Yuuji's family.

Maybe not exactly his grandpa because he was said to be a sick and old man but when it comes to Yuuji's mom and dad. I think there is a chance that his words refer strictly to them.

If we assume that Yuki is really Yuuji's mom and potentially his dad would be a sorcerer too ( if you don't want to believe this I don't mind not everyone must be a sorcerer in Yuuji's family. If it's only Yuki it's better but I think Grandpa's words are more powerful when it comes to both parents ).

To the point. I think his words refer to his parents being very lonely as sorcerers. We get to know Yuki a little and it seems that she is a very lonely person because of the lifestyle she has chosen. Not to say that she is a lone wolf sorcerer hero because she definitely isn't but I think this would make sense.

If we are about to assume that Yuuji's father was a sorcerer too then it makes sense why Yuki is doing things this way. Yuuji's father died on one of the missions. Both he and Yuki were acting as some sort of Sorcerer duo and didn't make any friends.

After Papa Yuuji died she delves more and more into loneliness as a sorcerer and she basically has no one she can smile to or talk to.

This is all speculation but I think it would make a lot of sense, to be honest.

Would I like it if it's true? 50/50

As long as it's only Yuki who is the sorcerer in the family yes. If both of Yuuji's parents were sorcerers it would only go deeper and deeper to be so generic and I think a lot of people would be pissed if both of them were sorcerers not only Yuki. Even if Yuki is Yuuji's mom it would cause havoc because people grew to love Yuuji for being a normal unrelated kid I think.

What y'all think?

Especially you @Light D Lamperouge
Let me know.
Gimme a filler. I am at work now. Will read it after work and answer.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sukuna has a nice chance to be the strongest if Gojo dies by any chance in the future.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
After Yumaโ€™s reveal I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if more strong people came from that lineage. Especially if heโ€™s being grouped with Tojiโ€™s son who supposedly rivaled a path six eyes user.
Sukuna has a nice chance to be the strongest if Gojo dies by any chance in the future.
Weird, pretty sure he already is lol.