Current Events Why it's not Sanji's fault

If anything happens to Robin, it's actually not Sanji's fault. Why you may ask ?

Due to the simple fact that Sanji never asked Robin to fight BM, he only asked her to save him. Robin now has saved Sanji, however she now is staying there for her own accord. She could've easily saved Sanji and then fucked off somewhere else. She bloomed her body there, meaning she can unbloom it and leave.

So all you haters blaming Sanji for giving away Robin's position, are actually highly confused. Since Robin herself has heard the broadcast and is still choosing to stay there with BM.

Well what can you do :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Why no one replying to my thread. I thought people had energy for this topic..:few:

Last edited:
If people want to preemptively defend Sanji I think a better argument is pointing out everyone knows Robin's location, meaning her crew should also be able to protect/prioritize her if needed since they're already aware she is a valuable target.
The argument with that would be everyone is busy with their own fights...

It doesnt matter tho. Robin is choosing herself to stay in the banquet hall. Sanji never asked her to stay. He asked to be rescued.

Sanji had no right to be caught by them.
This has nothing to do with my thread.

And she handled the trap with ease. Using the same ability she used against Sanji in FI.
Dosent change what he did, he literaly lured Robin into a trap soo black maria could let him go.

Dosent that sound familiar?

Like when he let Luffy and his nakama fight in WCI while he baked a cake, Sanji always let people take the responsability for his fuck ups and this time its just no diferent.
:kayneshrug:
Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law having to fight a second yonko, ALL BECAUSE OF SANJI, and whats he doing to take responsability for that? Helping the enemy find Robin easier....Sanji is such a huge liability....

If anything happens to Robin, it's actually not Sanji's fault. Why you may ask ?

Due to the simple fact that Sanji never asked Robin to fight BM, he only asked her to save him. Robin now has saved Sanji, however she now is staying there for her own accord. She could've easily saved Sanji and then fucked off somewhere else. She bloomed her body there, meaning she can unbloom it and leave.

So all you haters blaming Sanji for giving away Robin's position, are actually highly confused. Since Robin herself has heard the broadcast and is still choosing to stay there with BM.

Well what can you do :kayneshrug:

Why no one replying to my thread. I thought people had energy for this topic..:few:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji.

Saves Luffy from drowning at Arlong Park.
Makes so Crocodile thinks they are all dead and stop sending assassins until they reach Alabasta. Also killed the 2 baroque works assassins.
Saves basically ALL of them from drowning and Vivi from getting eaten by a giant croc in Alabasta.
Saves Vivi from being killed by Mr2.
Saves Usopp from getting killed by Enel.
Infiltrates a sea train full of WG agents, 4 CP9 members and more, to rescue Robin.
Saves Usopp yet again from getting killed.
Activates the gates at Ennies Lobby to let the crew escape.
etc.

Asks for help:" OMG USELESS. IS GONNA GET THE CREW KILLED!!!!!"

The delusion is hysterical. :milaugh:

Sanji.

Saves Luffy from drowning at Arlong Park.
Makes so Crocodile thinks they are all dead and stop sending assassins until they reach Alabasta. Also killed the 2 baroque works assassins.
Saves basically ALL of them from drowning and Vivi from getting eaten by a giant croc in Alabasta.
Saves Vivi from being killed by Mr2.
Saves Usopp from getting killed by Enel.
Infiltrates a sea train full of WG agents, 4 CP9 members and more, to rescue Robin.
Saves Usopp yet again from getting killed.
Activates the gates at Ennies Lobby to let the crew escape.
etc.

Asks for help:" OMG USELESS. IS GONNA GET THE CREW KILLED!!!!!"

The delusion is hysterical. :milaugh:
How is citing all things from the past related to this topic? Topic is about recent event on 3rd floor. Everyone on SHP has done something for the crew. Try to read properly and not embarrass yourself like this next time

Dosent change what he did, he literaly lured Robin into a trap soo black maria could let him go.

Dosent that sound familiar?

Like when he let Luffy and his nakama fight in WCI while he baked a cake, Sanji always let people take the responsability for his fuck ups and this time its just no diferent.
:kayneshrug:
Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law having to fight a second yonko, ALL BECAUSE OF SANJI, and whats he doing to take responsability for that? Helping the enemy find Robin easier....Sanji is such a huge liability....
Im not here to argue that am I tho. If you have nothing to say. Dont reply