• โญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Firstly what kind of fodder level translation was that?

Second, from the bits I could somewhat interpret, shit looks pretty great.

Enjoyed the ever increasing hype of Buddha, everyones rage and various reactions toward his decision to fight for the humans, his interactions with Brandhild, and the 7 lucky gods ascension into Zero. The panels and intensity were on point as always.

Moving forward, I do believe that Buddha will ultimately fodderise Zero- "Heaven's Punishment", since he's had far too much build up and hype to not do so.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
All the Buddha bandwagoners now best apologize to me ASAP. Told you all who the GOAT is from his first appearance but y'all didn't listen.

Post automatically merged:

I was legit trying so hard not to close that shit lol. Luckily translation seems alot better near the end, which is where the hype was at the peak.

Decent stuff, but we need better.
Same lmfao. If it wasn't a Buddha chapter I would have closed it and waited lmao.

Hype chapter and all but man what in feck was that translation? Whatever, it had Buddha, shit was great.

Not sure if I like this Bishamonten+ combo gimmick. I honestly thought Bishamonten's design by itself was awesome, so with it being replaced by Japanese Loki... Hmm. Lol.

I was also wonder how this new being's personality is going to work. Will it be predominantly Bishamonten or a combination of all Seven Lucky Gods? We only really got to see Bishamonten's and Ebisu's personalities beforehand and even just those two were quite opposite to each other.

Anyway, Buddha has been hyped way to much to lose to some mighty morphing midget. Go, go GOAT! :steef::steef::steef:

Kinda curious what buddha did back then, that make hylde scared n sweating. N say he is horrible.
Maybe he is got hyper bloodlust or really love to fight other god.

Hype chapter and all but man what in feck was that translation? Whatever, it had Buddha, shit was great.

Not sure if I like this Bishamonten+ combo gimmick. I honestly thought Bishamonten's design by itself was awesome, so with it being replaced by Japanese Loki... Hmm. Lol.

I was also wonder how this new being's personality is going to work. Will it be predominantly Bishamonten or a combination of all Seven Lucky Gods? We only really got to see Bishamonten's and Ebisu's personalities beforehand and even just those two were quite opposite to each other.

Anyway, Buddha has been hyped way to much to lose to some mighty morphing midget. Go, go GOAT! :steef::steef::steef:
Look like the author copying how yoda from star wars speak. But it makes buddha more funny :gokulaugh:
N when he speaking without giving serious face he looks really dumb

Loki completely lost his calmness this chapter lmao meanwhile Buddha still laughing and shit despite having all gods mad starring at him. Love to see it

Don't feel any hype from the opposite. Not even get the comedy they try to make with that transformation process lol.

But from that comedy lol. I think we'll see at least 7 different form including original Bishamonten until he got completely defeated. It goes like if Buddha cut Bisha's arm off, one beaten god will be out from Bisha's bodies and the form change etc..etc.. until he back to his original since the other Gods are defeated and out from his body. That's probably why they show every single transformation he would look whenever certain god jump in

Anyway, can't wait for next chapter to see Buddha take the full action.

Loki completely lost his calmness this chapter lmao meanwhile Buddha still laughing and shit despite having all gods mad starring at him. Love to see it

Don't feel any hype from the opposite. Not even get the comedy they try to make with that transformation process lol.

But from that comedy lol. I think we'll see at least 7 different form including original Bishamonten until he got completely defeated. It goes like if Buddha cut Bisha's arm off, one beaten god will be out from Bisha's bodies and the form change etc..etc.. until he back to his original since the other Gods are defeated and out from his body. That's probably why they show every single transformation he would look whenever certain god jump in

Anyway, can't wait for next chapter to see Buddha take the full action.
Yeah there is a chance maybe buddha will kick each god out from bishamon body, like buu in dragon ball

Nobody talking about eve scene?
I know what u mean but its not eve, its aphrodite if im not wrong :cheers:

Buddha the Goat will Not get scared by a mere bunch of gods you know why? because he is the Honored One this man walks the path alone not even scared of Zeus nor Odin this much tells you how confident he is in his powers

10/10 chapter ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ can't wait to see what hax power The Goat will pull
ALL HAIL THE HONORED ONE THE BUDDHA!!!
The translate kinda missed the point.
I really want to see buddha vs odin later even its imposible, after all their intro kinda reversed. When odin first appearance the living thing around him become lifeless then die, when buddha come there is a flower blowing around him.

Last edited:
Buddha the Goat will Not get scared by a mere bunch of gods you know why? because he is the Honored One this man walks the path alone not even scared of Zeus nor Odin this much tells you how confident he is in his powers

10/10 chapter ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ can't wait to see what hax power The Goat will pull
ALL HAIL THE HONORED ONE THE BUDDHA!!!
Not sure why, Buddha hyped sooo much to a point I think heโ€™ll lose this time!

it just looks like heโ€™ll wash his enemies, thatโ€™s why I feel Bishamonten or Zero now is gonna be something Buddha isnโ€™t able to defeat.

Buddhaโ€™s hype to win here is too good to be true!

also, letโ€™s be honest, the humanity win will be tainted and undeserved had any of the wins were done by the gods!
Even if there are rules written about it!

which makes no sense considering that Hercules did not take their side in the battle unless he doesnโ€™t know the rules of the book, but still Hild could have told him about it instead of letting him die by jack
Anyways, not gonna pick on the writing, but I think Buddha will lose

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.