Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still conscious for what was implied in this chapter, so Kaido is a fraud.

why do you keep making up headcanon? Because Zoro used help to get to the roof he has no business up there. If Zoro had no business on the roof, why is he on the roof fighting Kaido? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think if the people on this forum were to look at this, Im confident a majority would be on my side. Very confident.

I can make a poll to swing the point home. Does Zoro have any business up on the roof? Yes, or No Marco = No Business on the roof. Would love to see these results LOL
Definitely you need to go to school and start to read some books cause your comprehension capacity is below average.
What I said is that it doesn't matter if he has business in the roof, without Marco there wouldn't have been any business.
Quite simple.

Yeah, let's a poll in a nest infested of Zorotards about something which would "benefit" Zoro... A brilliant mind are you, ofc, no less expected of a Zorolieber.
And I saw your poll now and that wasn't even what we were discussing, again x2 (or x3, x4, I stopped counting) proving why your people are the most brilliant in this forum lmao.

@PurpleSwordsman

Still waiting on if you want me to make a poll just to show you how many people disagree with you.

Does Zoro have any business being up on the roof?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No Marco= No Business on the Roof
Sorry for not wasting my time 24/7 like you in this forum since I have a life outside of here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They are still conscious for what was implied in this chapter, so Kaido is a fraud.
It's more like Oda's stupidity and lack of tension with the writing.

I was also mad they are alive. Oda lost his touch with the writing.

The Yonko, one of the strongest beings on the planet. He should utterly brutalize murder the Scabbards.

They are depending on plot armor called benefit of the moment.

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile::lawsigh:

Kaido spared their lives he is opposite of fraud......
Kaido said that in death is when people achieve the greatness and then he proceded to say "let's end it now" implying that he was going to destroy them and give them that, which not happened.
Ofc hoping for them to die was an impossible since this is OP, but they are not even KO or damaged to the point where they can't even raise a finger since Jack's words implied that they can still even fight LMAO!!!!

Absolute fraud this guy.

It's more like Oda's stupidity and lack of tension with the writing.

I was also mad they are alive. Oda lost his touch with the writing.

The Yonko, one of the strongest beings on the planet. He should utterly brutalize murder the Scabbards.

They are depending on plot armor called benefit of the moment.
At least they could be left unconscious but here we are...

Kaido said that in death is when people achieve the greatness and then he proceded to say "let's end it now" implying that he was going to destroy them and give them that, which not happened.
Ofc hoping for them to die was an impossible since this is OP, but they are not even KO or damaged to the point where they can't even raise a finger since Jack's words implied that they can still even fight LMAO!!!!

Absolute fraud this guy.

At least they could be left unconscious but here we are...
The are K.Oed my guy :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

Who knows what jack was talking about........boa hung said finish them........my god :nicagesmile:

The are K.Oed my guy :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

Who knows what jack was talking about........boa hung said finish them........my god :nicagesmile:
Jack's words in that context are like a narrator's words since Jack didn't see them personally to make that judgement.
So yes, most likely they are conscious. There wouldn't be any point on bringing that kind of information out of nowhere for nothing.

Jack's words in that context are like a narrator's words since Jack didn't see them personally to make that judgement.
So yes, most likely they are conscious. There wouldn't be any point on bringing that kind of information out of nowhere for nothing.
So what if they are conscious.......jack said that mostly from his past experience as they are quiet tough......we don't even see any scabbards standing.......

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Am I writing in chinese or something? Bruhhh...
I said already. Jack's words implied that they are conscious and in a state where they still defeat a Tobiroppo, so Kaido is a fraud since he didn't even injure them to the point where they can't move.
they dont imply shit

what the fuck are you on about
you realise weve seen them in 2 locations and in both they are fucked up

i bet jack hasnt even seen them
in fact he doesnt even know what kaido did to them as he had to flee the battlefield like a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.