Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still conscious for what was implied in this chapter, so Kaido is a fraud.

Definitely you need to go to school and start to read some books cause your comprehension capacity is below average.
What I said is that it doesn't matter if he has business in the roof, without Marco there wouldn't have been any business.
Quite simple.

Yeah, let's a poll in a nest infested of Zorotards about something which would "benefit" Zoro... A brilliant mind are you, ofc, no less expected of a Zorolieber.
And I saw your poll now and that wasn't even what we were discussing, again x2 (or x3, x4, I stopped counting) proving why your people are the most brilliant in this forum lmao.

Sorry for not wasting my time 24/7 like you in this forum since I have a life outside of here.
"No Marco = No Business on The Roof", apparantly you're too much of a fucking idiot to admit how very few people agree with you. Why dont you grow a pair and respond to the actual poll

You're grammar skills are awful, I have a link below to instantly improve your grammar.

https://www.grammarly.com/?q=essay&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=384728732&utm_content=&utm_term=free paragraph editor&matchtype=b&placement=&network=o&&msclkid=85baef0057cd19933dcc8f3b9a2e0302&gclid=85baef0057cd19933dcc8f3b9a2e0302&gclsrc=3p.ds

Edit: You have a life outside here.... doubt that, you still spend your miserable time trying to troll me with your shitty insults. Mods don't worry, this convo wont carry on after this. He'll respond with another shitty insult, I along with 80% of the forum will laugh about how bad it is. P.S please use the link so you can formulate coherent sentences. Ill ignore it so the back and forth stops. I've had my fun and proven my point

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
For once I like viz more then tcb scan it makes it clear Sanji armament will break Black Maria fist so he holding back. Idk why tcb kept saying dumb stuff like his armarment is wil power so he can’t use it against women it’s clearly he’s talking about coa and her fist

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
He said he’s holding back soften his coa which means if he’s serious against non female it’s capable of hurting flying six just used as defense. Look at jinbei he’s defend with coa this chapter but he’s the one who’s bruised and beat up. Sanji in this chapter says he will hurt Black Maria hand so he is holding back. Black Maria is using steel knuckles too. So which means if he went serious with his coa her steel knuckle will break and then he hands will be cracked as wel.

So Brook doesn't say "Seems like this is a good matchup for me" in the Viz.
Brook says along the lines of "It appears to be a good fit!" i.e his ability works well as a counter to the spider webs.

Post automatically merged:

Can someone help with this:

Is it something like I don't want to hurt a lady so my armament is fading?"
"My armament (haki) is weak" because he doesn't want to hurt her since she's a lady etc.

Last edited:
Drizzt just dropped another one of his troll/bad predictions.

Lmao.

Sulong Pedro saving Wanda and Carrot from Perospero LMAO.

If Oda does that he is a bottom-tier writer.
It's not bad prediction
It's a foreseen future!
:cheers:

I already predict that Lol

Pedro is gonna be the biggest upset in this war! Oh god! Can't wait for the triggered people when he is reintroduced in his solung form... and Carrot and Wanda with tears saying "Pedro!?" Ending that chapter with that reveal!

I can just sense it... it's gnna be sweet

I can hear the cries Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.