• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Tangerine

meanwhile guys in this club...please let me know what is it you like most about Luffy and mention some of his good qualities....
Luffy is not even in my main top 10 favs but I still really love him because he's the only shounen MC who made me cry so many times XD His dedication to his friends/loved ones is really something :feelscryingman::pepehands:

@Tangerine and @Kiwipom might able to add them because they can edit opening post
Done!

S

Shura

I have already watched them, they're good though I am still on the bet where Luffy alone defeat kaido lol

Thanks
I used to think Luffy solos Kaido when it was revealed that in "1 vs 1" always bet on Kaido but after that one shot in first round I am not sure about it anymore unless Oda retcons it there is no way that Luffy beats Kaido "1 vs 1" in a believable way

Personally, I don't mind if one vs one happens though....
Post automatically merged:

Top class.

Was that scooper gaban lol,?
there is no scopper gabban...that is grandpa hyo....lol
btb..are you joining this club and going to share the greatness of MC?

N

Noctis

I used to think Luffy solos Kaido when it was revealed that in "1 vs 1" always bet on Kaido but after that one shot in first round I am not sure about it anymore unless Oda retcons it there is no way that Luffy beats Kaido "1 vs 1" in a believable way

Personally, I don't mind if one vs one happens though....
That one shot in first round made me even more sure that Luffy gonna solo Kaido... I don't know how but I think Oda might find the way but the fact Luffy still saying that he will kill kaido after all this makes me believe he's gonna do it and the fact Yonkou bounties suddenly got revealed feel like its finally time for Luffy to top those bounties as well

S

Shura

That one shot in first round made me even more sure that Luffy gonna solo Kaido... I don't know how but I think Oda might find the way but the fact Luffy still saying that he will kill kaido after all this makes me believe he's gonna do it and the fact Yonkou bounties suddenly got revealed feel like its finally time for Luffy to top those bounties as well
well...what you said might be true but knowing Oda anything can happen afterall Zoro just received the sword that gave "permanent scar" to Kaido....so who knows

But if Luffy solos Kaido, whole community turns upside down.....

do you think Luffy has his Blueno/Cracker in this arc before war??

N

Noctis

well...what you said might be true but knowing Oda anything can happen afterall Zoro just received the sword that gave "permanent scar" to Kaido....so who knows

But if Luffy solos Kaido, whole community turns upside down.....
Community whining is nothing new so I don't really care about that, though Zoro receiving Oden blade still not enough to convince that Zoro gonna be part of that fight. I feel like Oda added Big Mom in the arc so Luffy could handle kaido while others big mom. Well that's me for now lol

S

Shura

Community whining is nothing new so I don't really care about that, though Zoro receiving Oden blade still not enough to convince that Zoro gonna be part of that fight. I feel like Oda added Big Mom in the arc so Luffy could handle kaido while others big mom. Well that's me for now lol
well...will Luffy get any other fight before Kaido??

N

Noctis

well...will Luffy get any other fight before Kaido??
I don't know but I wish he gets, someone on YC1 level or higher and we see Luffy completely destroy that fighter with no difficulty would be really good and that way we will know that Luffy actually has a chance...

I mean currently, I don't see anyone who can go against kaido, Luffy in his strongest form which can overpower YC1 in strength get destroyed like it was nothing and I don't see Zoro suddenly surpassing G4 Luffy

S

Shura

I don't know but I wish he gets, someone on YC1 level or higher and we see Luffy completely destroy that fighter with no difficulty would be really good and that way we will know that Luffy actually has a chance...

I mean currently, I don't see anyone who can go against kaido, Luffy in his strongest form which can overpower YC1 in strength get destroyed like it was nothing and I don't see Zoro suddenly surpassing G4 Luffy
no need for YC1 level, even YC3 would do because completely overwhelming any yonko commander gives him enough chance against Kaido...my bet, he will have a fight with Jack...

or no need to defeat him...just overpowering is fine

funny composite picture....

Last edited by a moderator:
no need for YC1 level, even YC3 would do because completely overwhelming any yonko commander gives him enough chance against Kaido...my bet, he will have a fight with Jack...

or no need to defeat him...just overpowering is fine

funny composite picture....
Boa Sister Luffy O__O

S

Shura

One of the things I like most in OP is the way Oda makes Luffy enter into the field be it in MF war/or Nightmare Luffy appearance/FI island/from cake in WCI island/in EL by jumping into the gate from the train...lol

forgot about his entry in auction hall