Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Sanji will probably go to Kinemon. Momonosuke is already being protected by Yamato. Unless Oda wants to have them switch places and Yamato goes to the Scabbards.
That would kinda suck, because Luffy ordered Yamato to protect Momo, so it would be kinda shitty for her to leave Momo with Sanji.

Perospero vs Pedro. Winner: Perospero

Perospero vs Brook and Chopper. Winner: Perospero

Perospero vs Sulong Carrot and Wanda. Winner: Perospero

:funky:

:queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji:

W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W

PEROSPERO , KATAKURI , PUDDING and Big Mom are the only relevant Big Mom Pirates

Everyone else are side characters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yea your delusional you can’t even admit that sanji is gonna fight king and Yamato will fight Jack.

Coping when we get to sanji vs king is gonna be hilarious

:ronalaugh:
the sanji fans slow realization that sanji is never gonna fight king is getting sad at this point

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think it is the different case, she get defeated easily with I wouldn´t see at this rate for any strawhat.
But I can be wrong though. I feeling like more about Yamato joining rather then Carrot.
I feel both going by how the plot has proceeded.

I think Momo will stay on Wano though and bring it to prosperity. Tama should stay too. :cheers:

Hold on playa APOO got stomped in that moment??? You mean push back with no damage
He try to fight back, Drake and Zoro attack him, he block for first then deal with Drake alone>Zoro come in and cut him down.
Okay stomping sound not right but the result was the same, he couldn´t handle both for longer time in a close battle.

He adds a new plot in each chapter to an already over saturated plot, plots that lead to nothing since he doesn't show the development or emotional impact! Everything happens but nothing at the same time!!!

Uh...no. do what i say not what i do. Hyogiro is absurdly old, he was old even in oden flashback off 41 years Ago.

He say to someone hold It doesnt mean he can do the same. This is actually evennreal life thing, theres LOTS of exemples.
It's about holding onto hope thingy!
He should set an example to the yakuza bosses, and not give up easily just like any of them, even at old age!

It's a great way to set him apart! Especially as he is Luffy's tutor, and someone Kaido held at high respect, same for Oden

I bet that Perospero will try to do something to break the alliance with Kaido, by making it look like to his mother that Kaido wanted to betray her before getting the Ancient weapons and the One Piece.
No, he fear from his mother doesn’t allow him to dare do such thing

Status
Not open for further replies.