Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

He try to fight back, Drake and Zoro attack him, he block for first then deal with Drake alone>Zoro come in and cut him down.
Okay stomping sound not right but the result was the same, he couldn´t handle both for longer time in a close battle.
He was able to handle for long
It ook 5 chapters to take Apoo down
What are you talking about
We saw Apoo dodging. Blocking etc...
Should I remind you it was hybrid Drake and zoro vs Base Apoo?

Freaking base APoo held 2SNs for 5 chapters ... nah Apoo isnt much
Hybrid Marco fighting King and Queen this chapter...Hype...both Ycs not even using hybrid

Last week Sanji vs jack confirmed
Last week queen missing Sanji vs queen confirmed
This week Sanji vs perospero confirmed

....They never learn :ihaha:

Sanji vs king is the only thing confirmed
If Pero join King and Queen, you can bet your ass for 100% that Sanji gonna help Marco and they teamfight all three because in that case Marco can´t handle Pero/King and Queen alone, im sure in that case Sanji would 100% join the battle against King+Queen+Perospero.^^

didnt he use it when he was unconscious doubt he'll randomly learn how to master it, took luffy 2 years I guess
but I mean Luffy=Kid so who knows
It was never said that Kidd used CoC while unconscious. All Kaido said was that Kidd has CoC. And even if he did use it unconsciously like Luffy, that would mean that his control of his conquerers haki is at a pretty high level. At this point in the story, this deep into new world no way Luffy’s rival conquerer in his generation doesn’t know how to actually use the power.

Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom will be the 4 way conquerers haki clash at the end of the fight or end of act 3. Watch

I find it even more strange as it is at the end of the chapter, maybe oda wanted a dramatic finish for the chapter ?
Oda just wanted us to say "oh no, harry up chopper"
Which means next chapter will be Chopper focused!

But I feel Oda could have handled this better!

For example, Hyo and Drake vs Apoo, right!?

Hyo asks his partner Drake saying: hey kid, I am not sure when will this medicine will take full effect, but when it happens... I trust you will take care of me before I hurt anyone" implying he kills him!

Not only it serves same purpose!
But also, shows that Hyo didn't yet lose hope, Also give dramatic scenes for Drake as Marine soldier to having to kill an innocent old man... it just makes greater drama and saves character face and words they spoke before

Status
Not open for further replies.