Status
Not open for further replies.
Like predicted sanji will protect momo king goes after him just like the first time but this scenario is a little different. Sanji tried to bring momo back to wano to protect him but king intercepts them.

This is where the alliance finds out onigashima is in the air.

Sanji can’t protect momo and fight king so he tells momo he needs to go into dragon form so he doesn’t have to protect him and he needs to stop the island from falling with his clouds.

TODR: sanji vs king in the air. Sanji finds out onigashima is on a crash course. Momo uses his clouds to stop wano from falling. Sanji vs king aerial battle incoming.

The prince vs the king

:fujilaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Thats when you know this arc is a mess

King has a sword and hybrid...he knows rhat guns won't do much
Same with Queen

Yet

King is still flying in the sky and shooting lol using his zoan form
Queen keeps shooting
Marco keeps doing nothing, just flying down there to counter or block

The arc is mess...
Same with Kaido going dragon from just to foll around evrytime he fights

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Like predicted sanji will protect momo king goes after him just like the first time but this scenario is a little different. Sanji tried to bring momo back to wano to protect him but king intercepts them.

Sanji can’t protect momo and fight king so he tells momo he needs to go into dragon form so he doesn’t have to protect him and he needs to stop the island from falling with his clouds.

TODR: sanji vs king in the air. Sanji finds out onigashima is on a crash course. Momo uses his clouds to stop wano from falling. Sanji vs king aerial battle incoming.

The prince vs the king

It's funny reading you sanji fans trying to twist everything into sanji vs king, you should accept perospero already

The prince vs the king

Not you stealing my theory and making it better. Kudos:pepelit:

J

Jo_Ndule

Tag me on Thursday
There's nothing to hype...
King being dumb or Marco being the usual tike waster

I dont what's funny...

Marco hasn't gone all out either. King and Queen ought to be ashamed of themselves tbh. :whitepress:
I still can't believe I once thought King would defeat Luffy. He is a fraud with no bodies to his name. :gonope:
But his Fighting the same way he did in MF tough while king not even his weapon ussing yet imagine going hibryd. Hahah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.