Status
Not open for further replies.
Perospero is already inside the dome and is near Marco, Wanda is most likely defeated as well along with Carrot.
If perospero is already inside the dome i wonder who can fight him among the one in the dome who are free ? Drake one of the strongest candidat with chopper i'd say ? Chopper fighting a guy with a 700 M bounty sounds way too much though :sus:Kid and law's crew seem too weak aswell but maybe a tag team ?

Sanji makes a decision to save momo that he regrets ... marco gets wounded severely due to Perespero's intervention.... sanji goes berserk.. hell memories await for King and queen.. saves marco... marco is immobile... so sanji merges his body with marco... since marco seems immobile... and boom.. my fantasies going brrrr
Marco is immobile? he plays for SS Lazio? He was the top scorer of Serie A last season.
My God...smh I can't take you seriously Sanjitards.... most of you are delusional.

If perospero is already inside the dome i wonder who can fight him among the one in the dome who are free ? Drake one of the strongest candidat with chopper i'd say ? Chopper fighting a guy with a 700 M bounty sounds way too much though :sus:Kid and law's crew seem too weak aswell but maybe a tag team ?
Perosper is not an ally of Beast Pirate

please note that was kaido 20 years ago.
The current Kaido put Oden alongside with Shanks/Xebec/Roger and Whitebeard with show that he have him at the top lvl stage. Ofc he is not stronger then these other four but still near on their lvl. WB crew was really op if Oden wouldn´t never leave. In that case the crew alone could have three Top tiers and several Commander lvl characters(Jozu,Vista,Ace,Thatch).

Volume 98 focused on Nine Scabbards
Volume 99 should be about Supernova
Volume 100 is for Beasts Pirates + Perospero (Enemies in general)
Volume 101 is for Straw Hats
Volume 102 is for Kaido & Big Mom
Volume 103 is for Final Fight (Kaido vs Luffy & whoever is with him last against Kaido)
Volume 104 is Post-Raid Arc

Apparently Wano Arc will Finally be over around Chapter 1050
But if we don't get Kaido & BM dedicated Volume of their Flashback then it should End around Chapter 1040

This Volume which is 100, we will get to see the Enemies & who will fight them

If the drawing is correct, Marco is almost certainly not fighting in his hybrid form. It seems to be some kind of partial trasformation. The hybrid form would look different. There has been a trend on how hybrid forms have been drawn up to now (in terms of design : how the animal part and human part are distributed in the body etc).

From the silhouette alone, even hybrid Kaido seems to be following the trend I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.