Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What's so impressive about MARCOS?
See, Garp gave a bruise and the only bruise that MARCOS was unable to heal.
And KING and QUEEN, even in their weakest forms, are doing this ...

It is worth mentioning that not even KIZARU was able to leave a permanent bruise / injury, not even with the help of KAIROSEKI, and KING and Queen are doing the feat of MF GARP in its weakest forms.

Again we see MARCOS unscathed vs KIZARU, which is exactly the moment when MARCOS lets his guard down and Kizaru attacks him, the attack is very weak that he manages to regenerate, while he is not doing this from the attacks of KING and Queen even in ZOAN mode.

"Oh but he is facing 2 YCS".
Seriously ? is this guy you push to YONKOU level?
it's okay that he is at the admiral level, he was dominated by BIG MOM with neutralized DF.
A higher level, a YONKO, did this in QUEEN in full ZOAN mode:

Why doesn't MARCOS do the same?:choppawhat:
Wasn't he "the same" with BIG MOM? HAHAHA, he was dominated as the QUEEN.

MARCOS is bleeding from the mouth, and from the face, even his CURE is abandoning him against 2 ZOAN, who are not even hybrids.
While MARCOS, uses his STRONGER form, which he used against AKAINU, used this form against OAKIJI, without the hybrid of his claws, against KIZARU, in part, this form that he used to attack the character AKAINU, and BIG MOM's ship ( pirate ship), already his hybrid form, he is exchanging human limbs like his feet, for a phoenix claw, which by definition is a human + phoenix hybrid, the same with its wings, which thanks to them, he gains skill to fly in human form, so it's a hybrid.

In fact, LARCOS is strong, he didn't press QUEEN and KING for a hybrid and is bleeding from the mouth while remaining in direct defense in full defensive mode.

Does he think he will defeat KING and Queen without causing damage to them?:milaugh::milaugh:
LMAO.
Meanwhile, KING plays with the GOLD HEN HEN.:king:
You are really failing to get the message ...
PLOT is holding KING and Queen Hybrid, as well as SASAKI and WW and even JACK.
When KING pulls his sword in hybrid mode, he will fry it.
KING is not even using his native style of fighting with sword + kicks.
KING is a samurai just like SASAKI, they are abandoning their main fighting style by plot,
sasaki hybrid + sword, hybrid king + sword, hybrid WW + sword.

You don't need that avy anyway.

Do you really believe Zoro will leave Luffy just to fight King?
Well it's just symbolic, for either of us to acknowledge that in the end they were the one clowning.

I'm sure we can deal with doing that for a week, since you feel strong enough about this to say i'm clowning for months :milaugh:

No, i obviously do not believe that.

You also know i don't believe that.

You're only framing it in that manner to make the possibility of Zoro fighting King as ridiculous as possible.

If Zoro vs King happens, it will be forced by circumstances. King will be a obstacle in Zoro's way of helping Luffy, not someone Zoro bails Luffy to go fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I thought that because the way you Said about time Skip and Berserk.

Its not about the HxH thing, even thought indont agree with you in this matter.
Maybe you have different value system than I do. It's normal.

For me, series doesn't need to be finished to be better or on par with something.

Oda having 1000 chapters doesn't mean he has 1000 quality chapters.

Ofc this applies to Berserk and HxH too but I just rate them higher than One Piece writing-wise. It's not like Miura or Togashi are flawless I know this.

Oda ruined his flow with pointless stalling.

and when I was talking about that time skip thing.

I really dont like time skip one piece. one of the worst times in one piece writing wise to me so I said that if I needed to recommend One Piece in any way I would say read pre time skip and dip.

Zoro will have some more hits against Kaido and that's it, Luffy will take over.... just like with Doffy and Cracker. Each of the Straw Hats will defeat an enemy, if Zoro fight no one else besides Kaido... then Zoro(like ther other supernovas) will be the support character for Luffy this arc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well it's just symbolic, for either of us to acknowledge that in the end they were the one clowning.

I'm sure we can deal with doing that for a week, since you feel strong enough about this to say i'm clowning for months :milaugh:

No, i obviously do not believe that.

You also know i don't believe that.

You're only framing it in that manner to make the possibility of Zoro fighting King as ridiculous as possible.

If Zoro vs King happens, it will be forced by circumstances. King will be a obstacle in Zoro's way of helping Luffy, not someone Zoro bails Luffy to go fight.
So I'm telling you. Zoro is not fighting King.

Zoro is one of the main canons to damage a Yonko with Luffy.

Zoro is not going to fight King just to make Sanji fans better about their insecurity.

Haha ok boy.

If you think that a confirmed sowrdsman main atacks dont come from HIS sword. Well... NOTHING i say here Will change your mind hahah.

So the chapters will show you that.

Oh and i doubt you will find anyone here that agree with you that king sword is secondary thing for him, a swordsman.
Lol and that's why Oda gave him an Ancient Zoan, to make him a sword clown. Seems legit.

Beast Pirates are swordmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.