Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMFAOOOOO why the fuck do you get so hostile so quickly it’s like I’m talking to Ravengerblade all over again.

Wrong on all accounts—and I mean all.

Kakashi is the template for Gojo and has so much more development and nuances over Gojo. There’s times when Gojo fails to even act like a human being.

Gojo’s only friend died and is now back as an even badder antagonist? Barely any reaction from Gojo, as if his emotional gauge can barely reach human levels of caring.

Kakashi learns Obito is alive and an antagonist, the same guy who was personally responsible for Kakashi’s current creed and one of Kakashi’s great failings in life. What does he do? Go into a serious case of doubt/shock and tries to question Obito on what’s happening. A human reaction.
Kakashi's was written well until the end of part 1. Part 2 marked the downfall of his character.

Dunno where u get that Gojo didn't even react to Geto being alive. U must've skipped some chapter. He realized it's not geto and was wondering what the fuck is happening. The shock of seing Geto's body being controlled caused him a lot during Shibuya incident.
Kakashi actions during the great ninja war were nothing but actions dictated by the flow of the story.

Didn't took him long enough to fight Obito. Ofc they were blabbing about Rin but Rin is a separate case because of Tobi's motives.

Part 2 Kakashi is fucking bad dude.

Look in the mirror first.
U dumb.
Kakashi is trash teacher and character. Naruto sakura and sasuke left him because he was a fraud and couldnt stick his team together.

His character development finished once Shippuuden started. What we are even talking about.

Not talking about powers. One of the most bullshit power ups during the war and dude who knows 1000+ fucking techniques gets caught in fucking water prison and dont use even 5 jutsus.

Fuck off dont quote me on Kakashi topic he sucks.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like his character. Look above to what I said to tac^
It's okay to not like his character
It's also okay to say "he got bullshit power up" or "he didn't use more than 5 jutsu" when he had 1000s, kinda like Chris Jericho from Wresling WWE, when he says he can perform 1000 wrestling move but yet only stick to 5 moves in a match LOL

BUT... you eventually talked about power, not character here...
you specifically said "Not talking about powers. One of the most bullshit power ups during the war and dude who knows 1000+ fucking techniques gets caught in fucking water prison and dont use even 5 jutsus."

you implied that your hate is about his character and not the power, yet all your criticism is about power...

Newsflash my friend... Many of Sasuke's powers, Naruto's powers, Madara's final powers... and more are fucking bullshit.... The amount of bullshit power ups we get from ANIME SHOWS is limiltless...

So if all what you hate on the same fucking track record I have been hearing over and over and over about the "how Kakashi was abe to use perfect Sosano" and power shit. I will say once again, the hate on his character is unjustifiable... it's just pure rage over his jutsu and power up which happens to unlimited amount of characters... Naruto and Sasuke becoming god-like from being reincarnation of Indara and Asura is biggest bullshit of power up on that show, and if your hate is based on bullshit power up only, you should hate both Naruto and Sasuke together too...

Or you can simply like the characters, BUT hate Kishimoto's decision on how he fleshed them out

the thing with obito was that.. he realized that the world is filled with miseries when he met madara and that there is more regret and turmoil to be found than happiness.. where u loose things more easily than you scramble and scarcely gain.. just like madara said.. where there is always light there will also be shadows to found.. those shadows being futility that is inflicted by Victor's over the defeated.. and where is love there is hatred for deprived..

Its just that obito was born in a fundamentally torn society.. a very transient reality yet very painful...

the only solution to this miserable life.. is destruction and reconstruction of the very philosophy of humanity... on the brink of extinction they will sympathize with eachother...but gradually hatred shall be born again.. and i shall be reborn to set things right again. - pain

The only solution to this awful existence is.. a world only of victor's where futility is a myth and peace is reality... and the cost for such a world is reality itself- Madara

A world where you loose nothing in exchange for meager happiness... where you have a well laid purpose...and a never ending dream, the only reality that will solely exist - - Obito

:endthis:

Cause author and some fans keep doing the same freaking mistake of "It's too soon for him to be this strong"

Same stupid mistakes Oda is doing with Luffy about the 2 years timeskip with rayleigh and 11 hours with Katakuri and 2 weeks for Kaido with hyogoro

Makes ZERO SENSE.... But that's what happens.. the idea of "it's too soon" is always a bad idea with that shit
i mean kishimoto still did a great job by making sense out of Naruto's and Sauske's development

Since this became a Naruto thread I'm going to ask something:
I used to read it years ago (the only other manga, One Piece aside) and when I dropped it the last Ninja War was happening, the characters I liked the most (and still remember it) were: Kakashi (1st position, no question about it), Kisame, the father of Killer Bee, Kakuzu and Pain
Did I miss a lot of stuff? Or are these pretty popular characters?
:milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kakashi's was written well until the end of part 1. Part 2 marked the downfall of his character.

Dunno where u get that Gojo didn't even react to Geto being alive. U must've skipped some chapter. He realized it's not geto and was wondering what the fuck is happening. The shock of seing Geto's body being controlled caused him a lot during Shibuya incident.
Kakashi actions during the great ninja war were nothing but actions dictated by the flow of the story.

Didn't took him long enough to fight Obito. Ofc they were blabbing about Rin but Rin is a separate case because of Tobi's motives.

Part 2 Kakashi is fucking bad dude.
So Kakashi’s backstory, Kakashi sacrificing himself in the Pein Arc or facing down Sasuke, Kakashi against Obito — no development there? Yoire
Blatantly wrong.

He has a moment of being surprised then shouts to see who fake Geto is. That’s it.
Kakashi reserved himself to defeat Obito but even then struggled in the Kamui world to finish him off. He had to deal with his prior issues when confronted by Obito being alive.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Since this became a Naruto thread I'm going to ask something:
I used to read it years ago (the only other manga, One Piece aside) and when I dropped it the last Ninja War was happening, the characters I liked the most (and still remember it) were: Kakashi (1st position, no question about it), Kisame, the father of Killer Bee, Kakuzu and Pain
Did I miss a lot of stuff? Or are these pretty popular characters?
:milaugh:
You didn't miss much. The final arc wasn't that great anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.