Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 141 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Damn. Not to flex but I totally called Yuta vs Sukuna.

the fact that Sukuna only reacted with "Tsk" is kinda underestimating Yuuta or 15 fingers Sukuna is stronger than Yuuta rn.
Yep to the latter. Mahoraga defeated a Gojo clan member with six eyes and infinity (based on that Gojo conversation with Megumi).

Sukuna roflstomped Mahoraga. And I have a hard time imagining Yuta is stronger than baseline six eyes and infinity.

Sukuna might stomp.

Never said it would be an easy fight for Yuta.
This going to be Sukuna vs Mahoraga 2.0.

Sukuna is going to hold back to see and break down Yuta's abilities, then completely overwhelm him without killing him.

Never said it would be an easy fight for Yuta.
This going to be Sukuna vs Mahoraga 2.0.

Sukuna is going to hold back to see and break down Yuta's abilities, then completely overwhelm him without killing him.

One of them yes. 15 fingers Sukuna won't beat the 2nd strongest Sorcerer after Gojo.
Nah he totally will.
Sukuna was the strongest in the Golden Age of sorcery.
No way is the fledgling second strongest who hasn't even reached his prime going to do anything to Sukuna.

Sukuna can't kill him though.

The Mahoraga fight basically proved to me that when Gojo said a fight with Sukuna would be "difficult" he was downplaying how hard it'd be. I think current Sukuna has more cursed energy than Yuuta. Gojo is impressive because of his efficiency and busted techniques, but in terms of raw energy he's probably quite a bit below full power Sukuna.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So far in my mind. Sukuna impressed with yuta curse power. Knowing Akutami, the fight will be unpredictable. (Just like Nanamin and Nobara death) :kata:
I think it all depends on how wide Gege wants Sukuna's power gap to be with 15 fingers.

Doing some basic maths. 15 fingers Sukuna beat Jogo. Gojo too.

Yuta should be the strongest sorcerer after Gojo and he is hyped for many many chapters.

I think it will be the first time we will see Sukuna in retreat.

It would be amazing to see Yuta and Rika outpowering Sukuna. I personally give Yuta the benefit of the doubt and say that it will take Sukuna with an 18/19 finger to defeat Yuta.

But starting from 15 fingers each finger will be a decent power up.

I think it all depends on how wide Gege wants Sukuna's power gap to be with 15 fingers.

Yuta should be the strongest sorcerer after Gojo and he is hyped for many many chapters.

It would be amazing to see Yuta and Rika outpowering Sukuna. I personally give Yuta the benefit of the doubt and say that it will take Sukuna with an 18/19 finger to defeat Yuta.

Fingers don't actually matter that much.

Gojo is stronger than Yuta despite having less cursed energy because his techniques and energy usage are far superior.

15 finger Sukuna should have enough energy to use all of his techniques. Hell, Sukuna implied that he would still have beaten Mahoraga even with three fingers. So he's basically as strong as full power Sukuna, he just can't fight as long.
Post automatically merged:

See above.

Seth

โ€Ž

We will see then. I doubt Gege would make someone as hyped as Yuta, to job to Sukuna.

Now I'm actually more concerned about one thing. Sometimes I'm rereading Jujutsu Chapters and I noticed something.

Is it only me or Sukuna's whole "King of the curses" thing is kinda cheap at times? Not many people seem to care that much.

Are Elder ins possession of tools that guarantee to capture/seal Sukuna again? Or they were sure Gojo as the strongest Six Eyes and Infinity user can clean the shit Sukuna does?

Not saying people don't hype up Sukuna but I will guarantee you if you reread all 140 chapters there is a really little amount of times when someone cares about Sukuna coming out.

This thing bugs me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
The number of fingers do represent Sukuna's power. Jugo was said to be worth about 9 fingers.

We will see then. I doubt Gege would make someone as hyped as Yuta's job to Sukuna.

Now I'm actually more concerned about one thing. Sometimes I'm rereading Jujutsu Chapters and I noticed something.

Is it only me or Sukuna's whole "King of the curses" thing is kinda cheap at times? Not many people seem to care that much.

Are Elder ins possession of tools that guarantee to capture/seal Sukuna again? Or they were sure Gojo as the strongest Six Eyes and Infinity user can clean the shit Sukuna does?

Not saying people don't hype up Sukuna but I will guarantee you if you reread all 140 chapters there is a really little amount of times when someone cares about Sukuna coming out.

This thing bugs me.
Don't they wanna murder Itadori to keep Sukuna away? Jugo wants Sukuna out and they planned on using him to beat/kill Gojo in Shibuya but Fake!Gojo said Sukuna wouldn't inherently benefit them either.

Seth

โ€Ž
The number of fingers do represent Sukuna's power. Jugo was said to be worth about 9 fingers.

Don't they wanna murder Itadori to keep Sukuna away? Jugo wants Sukuna out and they planned on using him to beat/kill Gojo in Shibuya but Fake!Gojo said Sukuna wouldn't inherently benefit them either.
That doesn't make much sense. I mean it's true but Gojo was protecting him so what.

The entire Jujutsu community couldn't touch Gojo? Dude straight up admits he would defeat full power Sukuna anyway. Could this actually be true?

Also, remember. They fucking agreed to Yuuji collecting and eating those fingers.

Something is off here

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
That doesn't make much sense. I mean it's true but Gojo was protecting him so what.

The entire Jujutsu community couldn't touch Gojo? Dude straight up admits he would defeat full power Sukuna anyway. Could this actually be true?

Also, remember. They fucking agreed to Yuuji collecting and eating those fingers.

Something is off here
Nah I'm just saying Sukuna's one of the driving forces of the series lol.

Doubt on Gojo. He's the strongest living Jujutsu Sorcerer, Sukuna was the strongest in the strongest age and Fake Geto planned to use Sukuna against Gojo if the cursed trap didn't work

It's like pretending Mihawk ain't shit cause only 1 character wants to be WSS.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nah I'm just saying Sukuna's one of the driving forces of the series lol.

Doubt on Gojo. He's the strongest living Jujutsu Sorcerer, Sukuna was the strongest in the strongest age and Fake Geto planned to use Sukuna against Gojo if the cursed trap didn't work

It's like pretending Mihawk ain't shit cause only 1 character wants to be WSS.
Sukuna coming out after Gojo was sealed is a missed opportunity but that was left on purpose to let us wonder how Gojo would deal with that. ( Which I think he would ).

Gojo has a lot of hype behind him just like Sukuna. We know Gojo is coming out and I expect it to be during another Sukuna rampage.

The one whose birth change the balance of the world vs The King of Curses someone who changed the balance of the world himself in the Heian Era.

Yuta vs Sukuna now might shape up how this will look.

Yuuji is cool and all but honestly? He might be still too weak once Sukuna comes out with full power.

I believe Sukuna will leave Yuuji's body after having 20 fingers. Gege said that he has a different ending for Megumi, Yuuji, and Sukuna which means Sukuna and Yuuji will be separated.

Could it be that Sukuna and Gojo will die together while fighting and Gege never giving us an answer on who was stronger?

Or he plans Gojo's fall from grace.

- Chapter 141 Title : Who is it in my back?

- Chapter 141 seems a bit short because of all the fight scenes
- Yuji somehow was able to avoid slashes from Yuta.
- And when he was about to counter attack, from the back, his mouth is blocked.
- Rika (?) : "What are you doing?"
- Yuuta : "Only playing, Rika-chan. Please hold him down."

- Yuji's chest is stabbed by Yuta.
- Yuuta : "Gomen-ne. Itadori-kun.
- Sukuna : "Tsk".
- Sukuna is about to stand up, but his mouth looks like he is grinning.
- The scene change to Choso vs Naoya battle.
- Choso is beaten up.
- Naoya: "you're tenacious. Who are you, really?"
- Choso: I'm the elder brother of a 10 siblings.
- Choso use his Cursed Technique : " Flowing Red Scale : Stack".
More Spoilers:

- Yuji found a knife in a car and try to fight Yuta with it, to no avail.
- Yuta broke the knife with his sword and cut Yujiโ€™s stomach.
- Yuji kicked Yutaโ€™s sword and broke it.
- Yuta stabbed Yujiโ€™s chest with the broken sword. - Yuta actually gave some advice to Yuji during the fight, although in the end Yuta stabbed him.
- Naoya used a CT like Naobito. He trapped Choso in a mirror (I think the mirror is one of a frame of the 24fps thing).