Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Now, let us not overrate scabbards.....whatever show scabbards put up is just Oda jerking off Oden wank....I don't understand this forced Oden wank from Oda....all he did was scaring Dragon Kaido and didn't even force him to the corner...
Zoro > any scabbards...
? If being 1 blow from death isn't forcing someone to the corner I don't know what is

Kid did not. Neither did Zoro.
Neither did Zoro?

- Countered Big Mom and Kaido's attacks many times.
- He saved Luffy like 5 times. Two of the 5 attacks were instantly going to kill Luffy if Zoro didn't save him.
- He was going to behead/seriously damage Kaido if Big Mom didn't warn him.
- He even managed to cut Kaido's scale. Even "Yonko" Big Mom gave him credit and said "that brat managed to CUT KAIDO''. Killer "he cut the scale"

I didn't see you commenting on how bad Kid is doing. But you guys like to downplay Zoro because you're just being a Zoro hater.

H

humanbeing

Apoo fights all of Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer at the same time. So Apoo is for sure stronger
no not that but here it is different. that was just a skirmish and not actual fights those never considered fighting Apoo because they were heading for Kaido in the first place. while Marco is fighting those too for a long time and still laughing in the last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.