Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely an interesting detail.

It seems like King clearly knows the limits of Marco's regeneration BUT wants to tire him out as much as possible until King actually pulls his sword and defeats the heavily weakened Marco.

(That's also interesting for you @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer)

It's also note worthy that King hasn't been damaged yet. Why? I think this is already a hint for King's haki specialty - ryuo/barrier haki but King mastered said barrier haki on such a level in which he wears it as an invisible armor almost permanently.
I know, "But G4th timelimit!" - it is not weird that Luffy is literally the only one having this bullshit drawback, even now, when someone like Katakuri literally spammed FUTURE SIGHT 24/7? Dude could perfectly use FS even after 9h with no said drawback of losing haki.
Therefore, only because Luffy has this kind of nerf, doesn't mean King would have the same problem - not to mention that he still wears an invisible armor and not really Haki. Although ryuo itself is more advanced, you're simply flowing your haki outside your body meanwhile you extremely concentrate said flowing part on certain limps to harden them extremely. Thus 'hardening'.

Mark my words, black flames King is incoming.
You can see blood from King's mouth falling. He's damaged.

He hates King and Queen so of course he has a reason. And no one said Peros would solo them, it would be a 2v2.

And LMAOOOO if you still think Judge’s son is getting to the rooftop, a 1v1 against an injured Jack is the best he’ll get.
..we know Perespero is a commander lvl guy but queen and king have counters to his candy... King has flamed.. and a sword that he finally managed to use.. and queen has his laser and the his DF... in a one v one.. ehm Perosper.. should know better

It's definitely an interesting detail.

It seems like King clearly knows the limits of Marco's regeneration BUT wants to tire him out as much as possible until King actually pulls his sword and defeats the heavily weakened Marco.

(That's also interesting for you @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer)

It's also note worthy that King hasn't been damaged yet. Why? I think this is already a hint for King's haki specialty - ryuo/barrier haki but King mastered said barrier haki on such a level in which he wears it as an invisible armor almost permanently.
I know, "But G4th timelimit!" - it is not weird that Luffy is literally the only one having this bullshit drawback, even now, when someone like Katakuri literally spammed FUTURE SIGHT 24/7? Dude could perfectly use FS even after 9h with no said drawback of losing haki.
Therefore, only because Luffy has this kind of nerf, doesn't mean King would have the same problem - not to mention that he still wears an invisible armor and not really Haki. Although ryuo itself is more advanced, you're simply flowing your haki outside your body meanwhile you extremely concentrate said flowing part on certain limps to harden them extremely. Thus 'hardening'.

Mark my words, black flames King is incoming.
That would be interesting
I hope Oda listens to you lol

King with black flames would be really dope

And Katakuri was also stronger than Luffy

Luffy couldn’t beat either Cracker or Katakuri without plot shenanigans and yet his Dressrosa version TWO ARCS prior was commander level... Not to mention Law as well

Agendas agenda agendas
These guys are Tobi Roppo level according to you?

Law no diffed fucking Kinemon (like Jack said even half dead they are stronger than TR). Stop crying. Cracker was NEVER going to beat Luffy. That's your own headcanon. Oda will always find one way or another.

Pero fucking up Carrot was nice to see,too bad he didn't kill her.Bitch accused him of doing something he didn't do.

The fight between Marco and King/Queen looks awesome,it looks like Marco will be done for if he doesn't get help,especially if Pero joins the calamity duo.

Fuck you Oda for doing Hotei like that,but the old man did his thing in this chapter and hope that he dies like a samurai and doesn't get rescued by Chopper,we need little bit drama in this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.