Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I’m not saying Marco > BM.
I’m just saying that Marco’s AP clearly isn’t as bad as you clowns made it out to be.
It is G3 tier like we all said

Let G4 hit Queen or King
They will be on their last breaths

Anyone thinking Marco can easily beat Cracker or doffy or Queen is tripping .
You need g3++ AP or G4 AP to beat these ones

How many kicks does Marco need to break one biscuit clone? 2 or 3
To beat Queen? 10-15?
To beat doffy? 10-15?

You can see blood from King's mouth falling. He's damaged.
And I thought there was finally something about King's haki.
On the other hand, King took two powerful hits and yet doesn't look as bruised as Queen. Ofc King is more powerful than Queen but two powerful hits from his superior counterpart should still damage him good.

Although there's no real hint of King's possible barrier haki stuff, I won't completely exclude this possibility anyway.

Btw, King finally used his sword!

Bogard

You can't win
Outside the castle, the full moon is covered by clouds. We see Perospero sitting on a rock, above him Carrot and Wanda (turned back into their normal forms) are in the ground surrounded by lots of candy poles and spears. Perospero defeated them and now is entering to the castle.
From this we can tell that Carrot / Wanda's "defeat" is just plot related, with the cloud covering full moon making them turn back to their regular forms

So it looks like Perospero just got momentarily saved by clouds, with him trashtalking Pedro potentially coming to bite him back later

Still think Sulong Carrot will end up defeating Perospero

The fact Oda had sanji question where he is going and left it ambiguous proves he will go after momo.

he doesn’t even know Yamato exists. Sanjis gonna go to momo and not jack. Yamato will go protect the scabbards and fight Jack.

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

Hawkins vs perospero incoming

the north blue alliance
More i think he will choose 3rd options
Classic Oda move

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
And I thought there was finally something about King's haki.
On the other hand, King took two powerful hits and yet doesn't look as bruised as Queen. Ofc King is more powerful than Queen but two powerful hits from his superior counterpart should still damage him good.

Although there's no real hint of King's possible barrier haki stuff, I won't completely exclude this possibility anyway.

Btw, King finally used his sword!
don't forget king is covered up from head to toe and wearing black so we can't see him bruised up. only bleed through the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.