Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, carrot and wanda ran out of sulong mid fight do to weather. ''you need the luck of the weather to win'' he didnt even fucking beat them in sulong. perowankers. you are clowns. stop hyping this man, he will get fucked by carrot and chopper eventually . he isnt joining marco either.
They are stupid. They think perospero is strong enough to even help Marco against king and queen

Hopefully Perospero will really do something manipulative to push his mother to turn on Kaido, I am glad that his role on Onigashima wasn't limited to deal with these annoying pests who blamed him for that cheap Pedro issue.
It's been pretty clear at this point that Oda loves Perospero. Every time he gets a chance to recycle him he does it. So we will probably see Perospero for a little while again.

J

Jo_Ndule

King used a sword attack, and we know for sure that those have higher AP than blunt attacks like G4 and Katakuri’s. So Marco can definitely tank them.

Marco is fast enough that he can just outlast G4. We literally see him blitz to commanders here.

I actually do think Katakuri might beat Marco but only because stickiness is a weakness for him.
A nameless attack...
Base King nameless isn't above g3
In fact it is g2 tier

Hybrid Marco did a consecutive attacks on King and ye King is up like nothing much happened

If base Or zoan King can exhaust Marco then awakened Doffy or Cracker can surely push Marco to extreme diff

The issues remains Marco's AP being not above g3 and his regen cant last more than 1 hrs of beating

better translation for Peros speech

Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.