Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i mean based on @VegaPank info last few days, Sanji having Garuda/fire Phoenix is so possible.

And i'll stick to my headcanon with Sanji having fiery phoenix or something.
like Mockingjay Bird in Hunger Games because somehow "Hunger" is related to Sanji.
I just hope it's Sanji's form. Nothing to do with the RS or Marco's DF.

The Vinsmoke Children being made out of DF is far better. Potentially the reason why Sanji's eyebrow is the other way round is because he got another DF at birth. Spinning his eyebrow around to the other direction.

Mythical Firebird DF....:steef:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

The Vinsmoke Children being made out of DF is far better. Potentially the reason why Sanji's eyebrow is the other way round is because he got another DF at birth. Spinning his eyebrow around to the other direction.

yeah i just hope Sanji using Diable Jambe back then against Jabra is actually isn't an asspull, but its because Sanji's DNA actually have some fiery bird thingy.

I hope the DF is related to the Sanji gene, it would be terrible if he couldn't swim in the all blue to catch his fish. In the same way that Reiju has the genes of a monarch butterfly DF, but she can still swim.

A transformation in which Sanji can create wings of fire (lol) vegapank drove us crazy :milaugh:

I hope the DF is related to the Sanji gene, it would be terrible if he couldn't swim in the all blue to catch his fish. In the same way that Reiju has the genes of a monarch butterfly DF, but she can still swim.

A transformation in which Sanji can create wings of fire (lol) vegapank drove us crazy :milaugh:
Yh Vegapank lit a fire in this place lol.

Sanji the caged bird

Post automatically merged:

Where does that come from ? They made a mistake by calling Sanji the youngest son (that’s Yonji) so I don’t know if it’s reliable.
It says Yonji not Sanji....

It's from Puck
Vinsmoke Yonji Vivre Card - One Piece Archive - The Baratie

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Ok im starting to believe this vegapank theory thank you chrono. Its also sound like vegapank is confused and doesnt know if its a fruit or a new suit so it could be genetic awakening since sanji won't lose the ability to swim and his suit only gives invsiblity. When he said fusion it probably means with the genetic mutation but he just misunderstood it as a devil fruit or marco or something.

sanji got a different drug from vegapunk from sora he won't be regular animals he will be a garuda mythical god instead.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
This is gonna be a stretch....but....

Phoenix and Firebird

Luffy riding the red bird with the number 5 on his shoulder...which is Sanji's join number

Usually it's Sanji who has the 5 within the colourspreads...

I really want this to be true:perocry:
OMG :stealthblack: if this is true i will be very happy as long as its not a devilfruit/ new suit ability. Sanji need this ability to be a part of himself not a new tool/weapon.

This is gonna be a stretch....but....

Phoenix and Firebird

Luffy riding the red bird with the number 5 on his shoulder...which is Sanji's join number

Usually it's Sanji who has the 5 within the colourspreads...

I really want this to be true:perocry:
The 5 is from 56=Go-Mu it has nothing to do with SanjI LuL....
But I think the whole plot will be developed with Vegapunk...

Not a pure SanjiFocused arc, because it'll be Franky's and Chopper's arc...But SanjI can be genetically modified with Vegapunk with some mythical ZOAN but without eating the fruit...