Current Events Why Marco was losing badly to King and Queen

Is Marco losing?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I’ve been seeing a lot of people wank the hell out of Marco because they think he was winning and that he “humiliated” King and Queen. I’m here to prove those people wrong and show them why Marco was getting destroyed by the two calamities:

1.He failed to injure King and Queen and he was far more hurt than them:​

As you can see, Marco is far more bruised and injured than either King or Queen. And before anyone says “bUt hE mAdE tHeM bLeeD”, the “blood” next to King is obviously just the aftermath of Oda accidentally dropping his pen and making accidental ink splotches. I doubt Oda intended to draw blood right there

2. Marco’s inhaler problem:​
Marco’s stamina is almost diminished after mere minutes of fighting King and Queen. Seriously, how can Marco be this trash?

Marco is sure gonna need to be saved by someone far stronger than him soon or else he’s gonna die :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Marco is holding up fine while healing the floor against two yonko commanders , This only shows how strong he is, Once chopper is done with the cure he wouldnt have to waste his flames on the whole floor. And once someone takes queen off him. He will have a real 1v1 with king. I which he will win comfortably.

Marco is defintely more injured than King, not sure about Queen. But yh...people are overhyping him like the Calamities used name attacks or Hybrid. LIke they need to relax. He looked good, but Marco will get fucked up next time when they get serious
Pretty much this. There is a reason they haven’t used Hybrid yet. Once they do it’s over for Marco. Sanji and maybe Drake will be coming there to help Marco soon.