Future Events After it fails

S
enough talking about the raid failing; I am gonna talk on this thread about what I think will happen after it fails.

so after the rooftop battle ends in failure, rest of alliance overwhelmed by their respective opponents + big mom pirates forces and thus act 3 ends in an overwhelming defeat and tragedy ...

act 4 starts; onigashima will eventually land on flower capital, I mean can’t you just see how near it was from it last chapter ?
However, before it lands the third party has already made its move and conducted a strategy to save as much people as possible... I am talking about garp leading the navy fleets.

the grand execution of the whole alliance is about to start but booooom !!! Vegapunk’s SSG that were hyped to replace the world system interpret the grand execution and havoc starts all over again where the real actual war finally starts.
this will be similar to what we got back in WCI island where big mom pirates were about to slaughter everyone only for the castle to explode.

garp meets linlin and kaido in the middle of havoc where the alliance escaped from the hell of rocks and are starting to stand up and fight again... redistribution of the fights will start here.

rocks flashback starts... a legendary flashback that has connects between kaido’s past... linlin past before rocks... rocks pirates...the valley war and finally post valley war.

flashbsck ends , linlin faces garp and linlin main fight finally starts:steef:

kaido vs 3 captains

zoro vs smoothie
Sanji vs Perospero
Jinbe can who who
ussop vs montdor
Nami vs Gallete
Carrot vs ulti

king vs Marco
Queen vs drake
Jack vs Yamato
Apoo vs killer

those the matchup ups I will be shocked if they didn’t happen. Rest is up for debate.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
enough talking about the raid failing; I am gonna talk on this thread about what I think will happen after it fails.

so after the rooftop battle ends in failure, rest of alliance overwhelmed by their respective opponents + big mom pirates forces and thus act 3 ends in an overwhelming defeat and tragedy ...

act 4 starts; onigashima will eventually land on flower capital, I mean can’t you just see how near it was from it last chapter ?
However, before it lands the third party has already made its move and conducted a strategy to save as much people as possible... I am talking about garp leading the navy fleets.

the grand execution of the whole alliance is about to start but booooom !!! Vegapunk’s SSG that were hyped to replace the world system interpret the grand execution and havoc starts all over again where the real actual war finally starts.
this will be similar to what we got back in WCI island where big mom pirates were about to slaughter everyone only for the castle to explode.

garp meets linlin and kaido in the middle of havoc where the alliance escaped from the hell of rocks and are starting to stand up and fight again... redistribution of the fights will start here.

rocks flashback starts... a legendary flashback that has connects between kaido’s past... linlin past before rocks... rocks pirates...the valley war and finally post valley war.

kaido vs 3 captains

zoro vs smoothie
Sanji vs Perospero
Jinbe can who who
ussop vs montdor
Nami vs Gallete
Carrot vs ulti

king vs Marco
Queen vs drake
Jack vs Yamato
Apoo vs killer

those the matchup ups I will be shocked if they didn’t happen. Rest is up for debate.
Ok so why would the raid fail in the first place?

Don't mind spending more time to provide all the details, assuming you have not already posted them somewhere else.

S
Before anyone jumps with the “ but they can’t fight in middle of wano were there are people “
Remember alabasta turning into a battlefield ?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I already smell your Smoothie/Perospero bullshit, so no:gonope:
I honestly really wish that Oda won't waste Smoothie's potential. It's alluring to think about the chances. But this recent Perospero overhype is not justified by portrayal or even manga hype itself.

kaido vs 3 captains

zoro vs smoothie
Sanji vs Perospero
Jinbe can who who
ussop vs montdor
Nami vs Gallete
Carrot vs ulti

king vs Marco
Queen vs drake
Jack vs Yamato
Apoo vs killer

So lemme get this straight. Your saying Oda had 8 years of build up for wano for the straw hats to not fight kaido+ his crew? That’s your argument??

I’m gonna ignore most of the shit you said but if anyone faced the big mom pirates it will be kidds crew laws crew hawkins etc.

why the hell would killer fight apoo after fighting kaido? That’s like saying zoro is fighting oven after being on the roof

So lemme get this straight. Your saying Oda had 8 years of build up for wano for the straw hats to not fight kaido+ his crew? That’s your argument??

I’m gonna ignore most of the shit you said but if anyone faced the big mom pirates it will be kidds crew laws crew hawkins etc.

why the hell would killer fight apoo after fighting kaido? That’s like saying zoro is fighting oven after being on the roof
maybe you should reread the manga. Oda was building up the rocks threat ever since thriller bark were big mom and kaido were first mentioned.