Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

I guess so no one didn't get spoiler this chapter not yet because time is early. I think so spoiler provider can get spoiler monday or tuesday.

We focused 3 chapters on the roof. 3 chapters below. Is it really a shock if we go back to the roof and see some stuff there? Like I can honestly see us panning back to the roof and for example seeing killer and zoro down while the 3 captains are still standing before we head back down

Hahaha he enjoy the new chapter a lot :)
Post automatically merged:

Onigashima is really really close now to flower capital, it should basically seen by flower capital citizens, I can see a reaction from them.
Also if we look close at the top of the skull, it seems like someone is summon a fire technique? The fight still continue, I think we move on to the rooftop scene next chapter.

Last edited:
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

1007-1008: Solves the Marco plotline. Marco is defeated.
1009: King discovers Momo
1010: Sanji intercepts King and saves Momo

:finally:
MARCO = KIZARU.
KING beating MARCO in 1x1 after that (MARCO fandom using the excuse that he got tired because he was facing both at the same time), KING VS SANJI, Sanji finally overcoming KIZARU.

KING and SANJI> MARCO~ KIZARU.
Obviously the YC1 of kaido and any emperor is a level admiral, proving that YONKOU> admiral (under his tutelage).:watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.