Unpopular opinion: i personally am not a fan of zoro just sneaking up on kaido with enma....primarily because he requires help and diversion from others to execute his moves.. no solo effort, tho his feats are much appreciated, but an independent feat and effort has a whole different spectrum of vibe to it... if he fought king 1v1... zoro would be twice as more jaw dropping as he is rn.. it would add more suspense to the fight.. it would add more depth to the fight.. than just catching someone off guard.. this is also why I now want sanji to fight king...their parallels would provide that depth and suspense and that sense of worth and effort behind every move sanji would do.. making it FLAMES

idm if i get censured for this

I still looking forward for the sogeking reveal. When do we got to know who is behind that mask? Some one from rogers Crew? Is it even Rox? Or Imu? Who knows...
I honestly want soge king back.. that lad was a different breed.. not even ussop who happens to be a separate character.. from dressrosa could match the drip and vibe.