Character Discussion Logical explanation Oda could give to bring Pedro back alive

Dear fellow weebs,

I was rewatching WCI arc yesterday, and I noticed an intriguing detail about the weather of WCI. It is a winter island with a natural phenomenon called 'Wataame no yuki', which means cotton candy snow or just 'Wataame' which could be translated as cotton candy or cotton rain. Let's jump to the scene where Pedro allegedly killed himself, if you notice the entire ground is filled with snow when he blew up. In the entire WCI arc, Pedro didn't even get a scratch. Why is this important?

I believe that Oda added the part where Luffy messed up with the rations in the ship, not just to introduce Germa but also to set the stage for something bigger. And this is where Pedro would have consumed the Yuki Yuki No Mi from Nami's tangerine garden.

Let's now go back to the time where Pedro blew himself to bits (literally LOL), but he is not dead and his parts are now snow (usual logia effect). Already the ground is covered with snow and hence his body parts (bits LOL) got camouflaged.

You may ask a question, why he didn't help the SHs after this if he is alive? Come on, this man is experiencing his powers for the first time that too in bits after he bYtes the dust (computing pun :p). Logia fruits are difficult to control, even Ace and Sabo said that. The previous user of the fruit, Monet had difficulties in controlling her two halves (may also because of her two big jugs XD) after she got sliced by the sword god of Zoro (proud Zoro fanboy).

Hence I believe Oda could pull a convincing argument to bring Pedro back. After all, snow leopards are cool. (Leopard janaai Jaguar da).

A special note to Carrot fans, please don't come up with a cliched reply that Pedro is dead and Carrot inherited his will.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Pell no, but Pound is easily explained.... The Big Mom siblings do care about each other... Oven not actually killing the father of his sisters makes sense....
Cracker said that to BM, her husbands are just strangers connected by blood and tried to kill him(Luffy stopped him). Brulee even said amusingly, that Pound is a deadman for rebelling against BM.

Oven swung at Pound, he was saw blood on his sword and suddenly Pound is 100% fine. Dont see why Oven would randomly disobey BM without any hint or build up.