Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you seriously believe.... nvm
Chopper is not fighting queen one on one my friend......in this chapter marco is holding queen and chopper " slaps" queen giving chopper a good moment thats all........
I mean if Queen steps ups his game BIG TIME, and shows how far ahead he is, I have no objection

BUT, honestly, Queen in both, his human form and full zoan form is not impressive at all.... so if his hybrid form is JUST THAT MUCH STRONG.... where what we see is basically NOTHING... then sure...

Also, the dude gotta show some haki for god's sake... I'm not sure why, but Oda has not shown ANY of calamity show Haki.... I'm not sure if their fighting style of being a tank in full zoan and fast recovery makes them un interested in armament haki or observation haki... but honestly guys... If Oda doesn't grant them this kind of shit... and it's just a contest of brute force... then Monster point can go neck to neck in my book as Chopper was always known to be brutally powerful in that form but he simply lacks for TWO THINGS:

1- Only 3 minutes in monster point

2- Does not know Haki

So, if Oda develops Chopper mid-fight to where he can sustain Monster point way more... and his enemy does not use haki... I mean... what's the point of changing the match up... just two brute force against each others... I wouldn't care about Sanji for example fighting such a fight... I'd rather see Sanji face someone who has all, power, speed, agility, Haki.... not just brute raw power and nothing else

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So much for the raid failing. Orochi’s forces have fallen apart, the gifters are being converted to allies, and now the pleasures are aiding Chopper. Bit by bit, the enemy forces are switching sides and Kaido’s empire is collapsing.

part Queen ( google translate )
Queen says to his subordinates who are infected virus :
- Pleasures , the trash that laugh because they failed gamble to gain abilities
- Waiters who won't get Smile Fruits regardless of how long they wait.
- You should be better now because you become useful because of the virus
Queen is so mean.

I think Sanji's future opponents will somehow tie into Judge's past with Vegapunk, and Vegapunk going forward.

We're getting Queen this arc who worked with them or was one of their experiments.

For the Blackbeard Pirates it could be the 10th Titanic Captain that was not revealed yet.

And for the Final War i think it will be Green Bull, with the reveal that Green Bull is also a Cyborg and that's why he did not need to eat anything for two whole years.

And CP0 talking about the Lineage Factor, which Judge toyed with to modify his children will definitely end up connecting with Sanji going forward. The Vegapunk arc will probably be a big one for Sanji and Franky.

Lol first Gifters teaming up with Tama because of her fruit, now Waiters and Pleasures with Chopper because Queen is making fun of them.... Beast pirates are decreasing by a lot :suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Queen is SAVAGE!
Freaking love this character.

I think Sanji's future opponents will somehow tie into Judge's past with Vegapunk, and Vegapunk going forward.

We're getting Queen this arc who worth with them or was one of their experiments.

For the Blackbeard Pirates it could be the 10th Titanic Captain that was not revealed yet.

And for the Final War i think it will be Green Bull, with the reveal that Green Bull is also a Cyborg and that's why he did not need to eat anything for two whole years.

And CP0 talking about the Lineage Factor, which Judge toyed with to modify his children will definitely end up connecting with Sanji going forward. The Vegapunk arc will probably be a big one for Sanji and Franky.
But people say Sanji won't fight Queen....

Queen is SAVAGE!
Freaking love this character.
I hope he stays a character after wano

Status
Not open for further replies.