Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if Queen steps ups his game BIG TIME, and shows how far ahead he is, I have no objection

BUT, honestly, Queen in both, his human form and full zoan form is not impressive at all.... so if his hybrid form is JUST THAT MUCH STRONG.... where what we see is basically NOTHING... then sure...

Also, the dude gotta show some haki for god's sake... I'm not sure why, but Oda has not shown ANY of calamity show Haki.... I'm not sure if their fighting style of being a tank in full zoan and fast recovery makes them un interested in armament haki or observation haki... but honestly guys... If Oda doesn't grant them this kind of shit... and it's just a contest of brute force... then Monster point can go neck to neck in my book as Chopper was always known to be brutally powerful in that form but he simply lacks for TWO THINGS:

1- Only 3 minutes in monster point

2- Does not know Haki

So, if Oda develops Chopper mid-fight to where he can sustain Monster point way more... and his enemy does not use haki... I mean... what's the point of changing the match up... just two brute force against each others... I wouldn't care about Sanji for example fighting such a fight... I'd rather see Sanji face someone who has all, power, speed, agility, Haki.... not just brute raw power and nothing else
Queens already the most impressive beast pirate already

Everyone is making assumptions on the basis of the fact that that person was crying. But what if he/she wasn't cry specifically on the condition of scabbards? What if he really was enel and he was crying beause he is finally back on earth!

I think Sanji's future opponents will somehow tie into Judge's past with Vegapunk, and Vegapunk going forward.

We're getting Queen this arc who worked with them or was one of their experiments.

For the Blackbeard Pirates it could be the 10th Titanic Captain that was not revealed yet.

And for the Final War i think it will be Green Bull, with the reveal that Green Bull is also a Cyborg and that's why he did not need to eat anything for two whole years.

And CP0 talking about the Lineage Factor, which Judge toyed with to modify his children will definitely end up connecting with Sanji going forward. The Vegapunk arc will probably be a big one for Sanji and Franky.
No

It has to be Hawkins. First Law only cut him in 4 pieces compared to Vergo or Kinemon on Punk Hazard which was cut into many pieces. When luffy was sited on Oni was when he checked his cards. Besides Law got away from prison and no one informed the beast pirates. At the start of the Wano arc he was quick to report to kaido or the disaster but this was different. I think he made a pac with Law offscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.