Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's stated that it was a drug strong enough to react to the manipulated Lineage Factor.

She wasn't trying to kill herself and the children, just to make it so that they are not modified.
well i bet she knew the side affects so it was a choice in desperation .. plus the drug was specifically meat to counter act the change made by Judge... why would one go so far to say that it has some superpower affects?

If toki dies, she dies....oh wait we havent see her dead body yet and she has a time power that can travel to the future..she talking about propechy of 9 nine shadows bring to dawn...what could this mean lol...
:zorothink:

well i bet she knew the side affects so it was a choice in desperation .. plus the drug was specifically meat to counter act the change made by Judge... why would one go so far to say that it has some superpower affects?
Because it restored Sanji's emotions. And Sanji's fire powers are controlled by emotions. Its pretty obvious...

sure
in which case both the surgery by judge granting genetic modifications
and sora's drug (stop them from being emotionless beings) worked .
Maybe, i'm not sure where Oda will go with this.

It would make sense to tie in Sanji's powers into that, and make it so that it's actually a good thing that his emotions were preserved even from a power perspective, because said emotions can fuel his powers.

Maybe Vegapunk has made or will make a discovery in that sense as well.

I have this "theory" that Greenbull is actually a Cyborg and that's how he can go on for years without eating food, and from his interaction with Fujitora he seemed to be quite the emotional guy, maybe even lustful as we've seen him talking about how he'd only eat something if served by a beautiful woman.

So maybe he's a modified human who can also use his emotions as a source for power :kizabat:

I don’t think that it purposefully gave him powers, if it did anything it was accidental.

The drug itself would not have superpower effects.

Altering the Lineage Factors gives the super powers, so throwing more stuff into that mix, you don't know what the final outcome might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.