Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no swordsmanship feats. Chill. He makes them on a whim if they are beneficial to the fight. Like when facing haki master swordfighters like Ray. A swordsman not even owning a real sword? That ain't nippon. That's a true swordsmans shame
Isn't one of his named moves a sword. Which is named after one of the legendary relics? He clashed with Ray and didn't get rekt, I'd say he is pretty proficient with a sword

Isn't one of his named moves a sword. Which is named after one of the legendary relics? He clashed with Ray and didn't get rekt, I'd say he is pretty proficient with a sword
Decent enough. 1 of many named moves being a sword doesn't make him a swordsman... kuzan has one. It's called ice sword...

And this relic shit is ridiculous. Makes no difference its just a cool attack name with a reference to history.

You guys aren't waiting. You are doing the opposite of waiting lol. You automatically attack and racketeer the moment someone doesn't have the same mindset before the author even shows what he's doing lol.

I've only ever said "wait until we get back to the rooftop" like 500 times since it ended. He's literally about to hype Kaido through the roof, that much is clear considering he hid his hybrid and now we are 5 chapters deep into not knowing what it means.
Okay big dawg 😅 all I'm saying is king is a step down from zoros current situation. No matter how you spin it

Oh and that big mom is adding some sort of difficulty to this fight

Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is a legendary Japanese sword and one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It was originally called Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, but its name was later changed to the more popular Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. In folklore, the sword represents the virtue of valor

yes .

Status
Not open for further replies.