Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

ODEN is not with AMENO, he has two different new swords, it could be a false ODEN, but I want it to be true ODEN, that now I will see KAIDO mash him in 1x1.

If ODEN joins the new generation to defeat kaido, it will automatically be proven that it is inferior to kaido individually. He's going to need help.

You underestimate me. I've been struggling to read OP weekly throughout the entire Wano arc already.
Believe me... it's not about underestimating you... it's about seeing something through to the end after spending years and years of your life... a human who spent 7-10 or more years on something and not seeing it to the end will have always the will to know how it ends...
Even if you stop one chapter, or two or three, you are bound to get back one day

J

Jo_Ndule

so you really believe that is Oden? then I guess OP enter a new age where Oda reveals that Toki is actually a nexus being and she sent alternate Oden to the main timeline because this is the only one where they defeat Kaido in a 14,000,605 possible futures.
I don't even doubt

Simce I realised Oda writing is similar to other shonen like Naruto and Bleach

I already know Xebec is coming back
He is the madara of this Manga
Teach will revive Xebec or Xebec was never dead and pulling strings behind doors with shiki or something.

Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!

@Hades
Outside of BM and Kaido, no one can match Oden, it is clear that Oden gonna fight at the dome, he will meet Luffy and fight together with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.