Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ODEN is not with AMENO, he has two different new swords, it could be a false ODEN, but I want it to be true ODEN, that now I will see KAIDO mash him in 1x1.

If ODEN joins the new generation to defeat kaido, it will automatically be proven that it is inferior to kaido individually. He's going to need help.
lool everything is an agenda for you

Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!

@Hades
Outside of BM and Kaido, no one can match Oden, it is clear that Oden gonna fight at the dome, he will meet Luffy and fight together with him.
Actually I think you got it right

Oden will witness Kaido lose to the new gen and then be sent back to his cell to die

And that is why he has such confidence that Kaido will lose in 20 yrs

Toki sent him to the future for a limited amount of time

J

Jo_Ndule

“I've missed you so much, you've aged so much.”

Tbh if you look at this line
Oden hasn't aged at all. If this is the Oden that was sent to the future by TOki, he wouldn't say this, since to him, it was only moments since he was last with the Scabbards.
Denjiro, dukes, ashura, izo have all grown
So Oden words doesn't debunk him being the real Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.