Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think you got it right

Oden will witness Kaido lose to the new gen and then be sent back to his cell to die

And that is why he has such confidence that Kaido will lose in 20 yrs

Toki sent him to the future for a limited amount of time
Yeah it going be like how you descript it, Oden just help to beat Kaido and send again to the time where he get killed.
People question the point back then why Oden was looking clean and haven´t bandages when he get killed by Kaido right?
When Oden and the other get exuctive, Kaido had bandages, the Scabbards have it and Oden didn´t have it.

This was Oden before the day where he get kiilled:

And that was Oden when he get killed:

Oden was clean!! A Mystic zoan like Kaido even had bandages, but Oden didn´t have it.
Im sure he get send into the future days before the raid begin, he heal himself and stay together with Hiyori and Toki?
I think Oden already see the future, because that he was sure that Kaido going to die in the future.^^
That is at least my though.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
So much for lineage factor and sanji fiery mythical bird @Lukegranders @MonsterZoro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And wtf, oden?
?? what do you mean this makes the mythical fiery bird even more real. the fact that vegapunk mastered artifical devil fruit but refused to give the information to world government which means hes a good guy. this also means he has the mythical fiery bird fruit somewhere and sanji will get it one day

But I thought Toki only had the power to send people to the future
We thought but who knows. Only way this is real oden, which is is unlikely. Is that this is oden before his execution. Which means oden during his execution already knows what will happen 20 years in the future because he was there.

It's that or kanjuro or gyukimaru

Gyukumaru can't shape-shift to Oden
Especially we don't even know if he remembers or have met Oden before.

Kanjuro would have drawn Oden with Emma and hakibari not with random swords.

Bon clay can't cloen Oden...same with Devon
They never met Oden
Even Kawamatsu says he had met Onimaru (before their flashback 18 years ago) and Kawamatsu has only been in Wano when Oden was a Daimyo and his always served him since then.
So it's a safe assumption that if Kawamatsu met him before that 18 year flashback, Oden would have too.

Gyukimaru and Kanjuro are the best candidates

Gyukumaru can't shape-shift to Oden
Especially we don't even know if he remembers or have met Oden before.

Kanjuro would have drawn Oden with Emma and hakibari not with random swords.

Bon clay can't cloen Oden...same with Devon
They never met Oden
Kanjuro knows that Hiyori and Momo were given Enma and Ame no Habakiri so there’s no reason he would draw Oden with those 2 swords.

Also Onimaru could have easily met Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.