Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The "this is Oden pre-execution and he was sent into the future to see if the new gen would be able to defeat Kaido" makes a lot of sense. It would explain where Toki got that prophecy and everything. I hope he is kinda like a ghost in this form, he can't actually touch or interact with things, just see and talk with them.

"Vegapank was investigating Kaido Body and create artificial devil fruit, He says to government that devil fruit is failure and the government didn't take that devil fruit. at the end, It was kept in storage"
Why not investigating the "mighty" admirals to create artificial devil fruits? I thought admirals >= yonko :milaugh: he didn't care about Shiki too lol only the strongest creature/pirate who challenged the navy single handedly :steef:
This confirms Kaido > Shiki the same Shiki who called Roger his rival :kata:

"Vegapank was investigating Kaido Body and create artificial devil fruit, He says to government that devil fruit is failure and the government didn't take that devil fruit. at the end, It was kept in storage"
Why not investigating the "mighty" admirals to create artificial devil fruits? I thought admirals >= yonko :milaugh: he didn't care about lol only the strongest creature/pirate who challenged the navy single handedly :steef:
Praise the beast :steef::steef:

Im sure it is Oden, why would Kanjuro or Fuukurokuju would draw Oden without his real swords if it is overall fake? In Fuku case he didn´t even know that Oden didn´t lose his swords.

That was the last time when Oden meet Toki, give his swords away. 20years later we have Oden without his real swords, we have Toki statement with "Look closely Oden!! 20years into the future"!!!
Im sure the whole reveal and hype, it going to be Oden, he get summon into the future by Toki.

Look around Oden body, all the smoke:

Remember when Kinemon and co send into the future?

Smoke the same as when we see Oden in current chapter, he get port viia timetravel into the future by Toki.
The question is more, will Oden stay alive or get die after they defeat Kaido?
My own though is that Toki ability has a timelimit, so I think both going die after they defeat Kaido!!

@Hades
Outside of BM and Kaido, no one can match Oden, it is clear that Oden gonna fight at the dome, he will meet Luffy and fight together with him.
👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.