Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely shape shifting df , that old hag used against Oden . The mystery is who is the user , Hiyori or that Bridge fox
that DF is with Bon clay now. It could be Onimaru or Kanjuro.... Onimaru has nothing to do with Oden and all...so its probably not him. It could be Kanjuro... but thats a weird plot to use dead Oden.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro + Oden vs. Kaido

Imagine the epic combos.

Luffy vs. Big Mom.

The rest to support.

It would somewhat destroy the hype of the new gen though, I don't see it that much feasible, conversely.

The only reason I believe this is true is because the 5SN can't possibly defeat 1 Emperor needless to say two at the same time. The desperately need some top tier help or they're going to lose badly.
To be fair, there's plenty of other ways Oda could even the odds. Personally, I don't think it's Oden. If Oda wants to even the odds, he could just as easily have Big Mom turn on Kaido or have Hawkins and some others join the Rooftop 5 but having literal Oden show up reduces the tension of that battle (not that there was a whole lot considering how well Luffy and Zoro have been doing). The alliance is guaranteed to win if they have Oden, Luffy and the other Supernova up there. Considering how often the concept of Pirates turning on each other in an alliance has been brought up, I could definitely see Big Mom betraying Kaido. Hawkins' card that makes one surpass their limits seems like a way Oda might give Luffy and the others a boost. I just don't see Oden coming back as necessary. There are plenty of more reasonable ways Oda can make the Supernova win besides having the dude that physically and mentally scarred Kaido just show up and head to the roof.

This is the most annoying thing in one piece tbh. *Revival of dead characters* and gender classification such as Kiku or Yamato. I hate oda for this
Kiku and Yamato are not really same... though its stupid that Yamato also see herself as a boy since oden was a boy...its just wierd. I mean I can understand wanting to be like oden, but here it seems like oda is adding gender into the matter too. If oden was female, she won't be saying that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.