Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden was shot after getting his body ruined by the oil he was submerged in, I highly doubt it's him. No reasonable way to explain him being back, in my opinion. I'll stick with it being an ink clone and Kiku not actually taking out Kanjuro. Strange how the silhoue isn't in the last page and we don't see their reaction to Oden despite the Scabbards already having been tended to. Shame that there's a break next week.
I do think it's kanjuro now.

What the fuck have I arisen too. 1 too many beers and I'm losing my mind wondering whether this is real Oden, Devon or kanjuro (if it's oden, the swords could possibly be denjiro and kinemon's old swords lmao)

That would make a point. As I said Kanjuro could make more sense. I don't believe Omimaru transform into Oden to say lines like" I didn't see you guys for a while" and literally playing with their souls. If it is not the real Oden, Kanjuro make the most sense.
If its kanjuro then maybe orochi is also alive and are both trying to lure them into a trap so they can kill them. That would also explain why the swords look like a cheap imitation of odens swords(kanjuro cheap lazy drawing) will also explain why oden is wearing a regular kimono and not his short bottom war kimono.
Will also explain why he came after the scabbards are injured(maybe was waiting for them to be weak) because why would oden not go with then to fight kaido the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.