Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Marco compliments Chopper, then flies down to grab Queen's neck, telling Chopper what he needs to do. Chopper eats a Rumble Ball and turns into Monster Form. Then Chopper slaps Queen so strong that blood comes out from Queen's mouth. "

Marco may survive if King leaves this fight to get to Momo. He can then help people defeat Queen. However I highly doubt that.

Idk where King went but he's gotta deal with Marco next chap whilst the Live Performance floor deals with Queen.
I think Marco will go one on one with King until Perospero does something.

If Apoo switch sides and if Hawkins switch sides as well then I don't see them fighting.
Everybody in the alliance practically hates Apoo at this point. There's no way they'll accept him in their fold. Apoo has two routes to go to for now. He either sticks around with the beast pirates or flee the island on his own to save his skin.

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

In other words, the opposite will be true: Momo's DF isn't really a 'failed' experiment completely and that he'll actually be able to transform in a larger dragon like Kaido and stop Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital with his clouds.

I think we're getting a solo King vs Marco fight next chap. Where King overpowers him and Perospero captures him.

This chap is making it look like Queen will begin targetting Chopper, so everyone will be his bodyguard and help him fight off Queen.

But next chap Marco will officially become King's hypetool.

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

In other words, the opposite will be true: Momo's DF isn't really a 'failed' experiment completely and that he'll actually be able to transform in a larger dragon like Kaido and stop Onigashima falling onto the Flower Capital with his clouds.
Yeah, that much is obvious.

I think we're getting a solo King vs Marco fight next chap. Where King overpowers him and Perospero captures him.

This chap is making it look like Queen will begin targetting Chopper, so everyone will be his bodyguard and help him fight off Queen.

But next chap Marco will officially become King's hypetool.
Copium.

I think Oda likes Marco too much to have him lose without foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.