Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa....The korean spoiler wasn't kidding this would be 'clickbait' worthy of a chapter by holding back other information. I doubt that is actually Oden there. Oda is a lot of things when it comes to his 'taking out' characters, but he wouldn't bring someone like this back on a scale. Hard to find reason for this at all if this really him, but if it is, I can only see this thought in my mind

Zoro-Fans: Zoro is going to scar and kill Kaido!

Oden: Now who says that? Give my sword back, bitch.

:gokulaugh:.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, more like Oden vs Kaido Round 2. Back to scar reopening for him again :suresure:.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Whoa....The korean spoiler wasn't kidding this would be 'clickbait' worthy of a chapter by holding back other information. I doubt that is actually Oden there. Oda is a lot of things when it comes to his 'taking out' characters, but he wouldn't bring someone like this back on a scale. Hard to find reason for this at all if this really him, but if it is, I can only see this thought in my mind

Zoro-Fans: Zoro is going to scar and kill Kaido!

Oden: Now who says that? Give my sword back, bitch.

:gokulaugh:.

Nah, more like Oden vs Kaido Round 2. Back to scar reopening for him again :suresure:.
zoro will make enma to black and oden will say that monster is stronger that me

Let's goooo...

Btw chopper AP seems stronger than sanji's lol :milaugh:
You mean with Chopper having people to block Queen's attack and Macro holding him back? Lol nice troll there :gokulaugh:.

In terms of AP:

Zoro > Luffy > Jinbe > Yamato > Franky > Chopper > Nami (with Zeus) > Sanji

This is really sad
Zoro fans back on their headcannon toxicity. That is the real sadness here when trying to read about spoilers and you get Zoro fans with insecurity complex.

Lol Sanji took out PO and Drake and yet you think Chopper stronger cause he hit held back Queen by Macro? Guess we can say Luffy is stronger even prior for hitting an drunk Kaido prior despite getting defeated easily.

Also Zoro over Luffy nonsense again? Desperation of an fragile ego of toxic base. That never be the case at all lol.

But he should be able to stall one of them 1v1 for a while. Hell, if Big Mom hadn't interfered, Killer would have kept fucking up Kaido with sonic cuts, and Kaido wouldn't have dodged Zoro's flame dragon cut.

The SN5 and Oden together should defeat the Yonko duo.

And like, come one, we all know Jack or a calamity is going to get obliterated if that's actually Oden.

Current oden based on feats is not 1v1ing hybrid kaido. He never fought a hybrid kaido. And he sure as hell isn't soloing a post time skip hybrid kaido.

The most oden and his scabbards (who are exhausted by the way) could manage is one of the yonko. While the 5 Supernovas handle the other yonko

can t be oden
didnt oda said the lurking legend is the greatest enemy strawhats will face ?
He said that but I think it wasn't on the same sentence. There will be a lurking legend and there will be the greatest enemy.

The presence of Oden on this chapter is the answer why Toki and Oden knew about the future, about who's gona lead the rebellion and who's gona take down Kaido. It wasn't because of raftel but because Toki and Oden journey to the future and goin back. Maybe the price is their life. Thats why Oden knew he will die and thats why Toki didn't go to the future with Momo and thats why she send Kanjuro to the future. Maybe!

Oda just refuses to give him AoE attacks, which reduces his damage potential significantly. Every enemy in NW is billion meters tall and Sanji’s attacks, which I think actually are quite strong, cannot effect enough area to actually harm people.
He does have AOE as I remember in FI he took out a bunch of fodders from sky and again in Dressrosa. Though AOE doesn't mean much when your facing one target as Prime Garp who doesn't show much on AOE defeated Prime Chinjao who could destory a mountain with his head and got one-shot by Garp. It's not about how you effect area, but how much damage you put out onto someone in a fight.

Kaido had Oden up there with Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, and Xebec.
And Oda uses every opportunity he gets to wank Oden.

If Oden goes to the roof, you can bet your ass Oda will have him being a major factor.

Dude, Oda might even have Kaido do the Enel face when he shows up.
He ain't going to the roof. His job is to observe and cut the island about to drop on wano with his scabbards so the people can notice them being in awe

He does have AOE as I remember in FI he took out a bunch of fodders from sky and again in Dressrosa. Though AOE doesn't mean much when your facing one target as Prime Garp who doesn't show much on AOE defeated Prime Chinjao who could destory a mountain with his head and got one-shot by Garp. It's not about how you effect area, but how much damage you put out onto someone in a fight.
Chinjao’s size is comparable to that of Garp’s. Sanji’s best feats in NW, has been against the people comparable to his size, such as Vergo, Yonji, Oven etc.
AoE attack you mention is Poele a Frire Spectre. As shown in anime, that attack’s area is not even the size of Drake’s nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.