Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
No, that ain't true. Jack said they're "half-dead" and said statement was stated after Bound Man's timelimit.
Luffy used the g4 forme in the begging of this fight so we can suppos than it's passed between 10 and 15 min. So in only that time they has could recovered of the most damages than kaido did them

The hell ? when i left there was like 300 and now we're almost at 500 all of this for a chopper chapter?
Chopper had his whole body cooked from a Gear 3 one shot.

Chopper cried when faced by the worm Peros

Chopper... solves a plague that terrifies Supernova, then takes the initiative in sparking a Calamity, the only SH to do so since Jack was introduced.

Oh and there's a special guest at the end

Queen is a dumbass. It took Kaido 33+ years to get 20K "Elite" soldiers and now Queen is calling them worthless.
Plot convenience my friend.....if Straw hats would have fought red hair pirates..........oda would introduce some rivalry between benn beckmen and yasopo and make them fight each other while straw hats are invading............

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This Oden in my opinion seems to be an earlier version compared to the one that gone to the final voyage and reach Laugh Tale. It's probably a special technique of the Toki-Toki no mi.
it's gyukimaru in disguise
Post automatically merged:

Chopper had his whole body cooked from a Gear 3 one shot.

Chopper cried when faced by the worm Peros

Chopper... solves a plague that terrifies Supernova, then takes the initiative in sparking a Calamity, the only SH to do so since Jack was introduced.

Oh and there's a special guest at the end
Good point chopper has been more useful than sanji in this war

Status
Not open for further replies.