Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

You shouldn't listen to them.
A lot of people here speak guided by their hate towards Zoro or jealousy towards his fandom rather than actual manga comprehension.
This obviously leads to make claims that doesn't hold any credibility.

I noted this when they were debating about Zoro fighting Kaido.
From Zoro fans side a lot of panels from manga as proof, official resources like databooks, other many hints like hints in manga covers.

And what from his haters side? Nothing, only baseless claims guided by their hate.

I remembered back in Oro Jackson where 99% of Zoro fans were supporting Zoro vs Orochi. @DynaMight can you bring up those posts please? I was never on the Zoro vs Orochi team in the first place because I knew that Orochi would be like some kind of fodder but those dudes keep pushing the Zoro vs Orochi agenda along with Zoro vs Kyoshiro and Zoro vs King. Turns out that all of them weren't happen and only Zoro vs Kaido were happen. When Orochi got revealed, the memes in OJ was glorious and Zoro fans were pussy out.:gokulaugh:I wish I was registered in OJ.:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I remembered back in Oro Jackson where 99% of Zoro fans were supporting Zoro vs Orochi. @DynaMight can you bring up those posts please? I was never on the Zoro vs Orochi team in the first place because I knew that Orochi would be like some kind of fodder but those dudes keep pushing the Zoro vs Orochi agenda along with Zoro vs Kyoshiro and Zoro vs King. Turns out that all of them weren't happen and only Zoro vs Kaido were happen. When Orochi got revealed, the memes in OJ was glorious and Zoro fans were pussy out.:gokulaugh:I wish I was registered in OJ.:milaugh:
Instead of orochi he got 2 emperors, imagine their disapointment they must be heartbroken