Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

H

Homelander

Might as well think vivi got more chance with luffy than nami ?

I see vivi mother like figure who might be passive to luffys childish behavior.

I really dont see Nami is best suited also luffy treats his crew as a family , i see them their interaction as pure siblings (except sanji)

M

MD Zolo

Might as well think vivi got more chance with luffy than nami ?

I see vivi mother like figure who might be passive to luffys childish behavior.

I really dont see Nami is best suited also luffy treats his crew as a family , i see them their interaction as pure siblings (except sanji)
If we are being serious, Vivi x Luffy also suffer from the same problem because Vivi is also a crew as far as Luffy is concerned.

Should Luffy even get a partner? Probably not. But I am interested in knowing about Luffy's grandmother. Whether we accept it or not, there is a lot of similarities between Garp and Luffy. I want to see what type of woman put up with an idiot like Garp.

I think gay/lesbian ships should be allowed here since is a general shipping thread...as longs as people are posting them because they really ship it and not just for pure bait (doing such thing is a disgrace).

The ship that won me over thanks to Stampede:
A good ship, i actually like Law with both Robin and Nami, the aesthetics are on another level :catblush:
And like i said, Law stealing Luffy's sisters is a funny scenario to me :ROFLMAO:

H

Homelander

If we are being serious, Vivi x Luffy also suffer from the same problem because Vivi is also a crew as far as Luffy is concerned.

Should Luffy even get a partner? Probably not. But I am interested in knowing about Luffy's grandmother. Whether we accept it or not, there is a lot of similarities between Garp and Luffy. I want to see what type of woman put up with an idiot like Garp.
Luffy is focused on adventures . Maybe he is not totally focused on women because of typical shonen character.

Most pirates are usually sex deprived and most of them have relationship with crewmates.

M

MD Zolo

Luffy is focused on adventures . Maybe he is not totally focused on women because of typical shonen character.
I am not sure about the typical shonen character stuff. Luffy is basically asexual/aromantic which is atypical in shonen.

Most pirates are usually sex deprived and most of them have relationship with crewmates.
That's a whole new (or rather really old) can of worms I would avoid.