Status
Not open for further replies.
dumbest thing I ever read. Lets see zoro carry luffy while having to fight an entire army plus ministers. Zoro would get bodied and be in a worse position.

Sanji can easily recreate zoro saving luffy on the roof but zoro can’t do what sanji did since he would only be able to use one sword style and fight an entire army plus ministers alone.
Kaido >>> the entire army. Period

Sanji didn't fight the entire army of ministers Mr. Sanji fan.
Sanji had to fight an entire army plus ministers while carrying luffy. Zoro doesn’t have to fight anyone when he is carrying luffy it’s not like big mom is chasing zoro.

Imagine all the grifters headliners and couple flying six members chasing zoro who is carrying luffy. He’s getting bodied.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It was Fodder who Shot Sanji lel
Look what he said above. "Sanji fought army of ministers".

Actually, 3-4 ministers actually attempted to 1 vs 1 Sanji and one of them called Yuen dunked on him.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji had to fight an entire army plus ministers while carrying luffy. Zoro doesn’t have to fight anyone when he is carrying luffy it’s not like big mom is chasing zoro.

Imagine all the grifters headliners and couple flying six members chasing zoro who is carrying luffy. He’s getting bodied.
He didn't fought entire army dude.

Kaido >>> the entire army. Period
You clearly don’t have a brain at all. I’m saying there’s a difference between saving someone and a difference between saving someone AND being chased by an entire army plus ministers. Zoro isn’t being chased he saves luffy and that’s that he’s not being chased by grifters pleasures and flying six members

Look what he said above. "Sanji fought army of ministers".

Actually, 3-4 ministers actually attempted to 1 vs 1 Sanji and one of them called Yuen dunked on him.

He didn't fought entire army dude.
there was an entire army after him plus ministers. He wasn’t trying to fight them but leave whole cake which was the plan because luffy was dead weight.Sanji carrying luffy is not even remotely the same as Zoro carrying luffy.

Zoro is not being chased. If zoro was carrying luffy and trying to get him out of onigashima with grifters who’s who sasaki page one hawkins drake and apoo after him he would get bodied

Anyways I really don’t care because zoro fans are about to turn into admiral fans who ignore the context of what happened

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You clearly don’t have a brain at all. I’m saying there’s a difference between saving someone and a difference between saving someone AND being chased by an entire army plus ministers. Zoro isn’t being chased he saves luffy and that’s that he’s not being chased by grifters pleasures and flying six members

there was an entire army after him plus ministers. He wasn’t trying to fight them but leave whole cake which was the plan because luffy was dead weight.Sanji carrying luffy is not even remotely the same as Zoro carrying luffy.

Zoro is not being chased. If zoro was carrying luffy and trying to get him out of onigashima with grifters who’s who sasaki page one hawkins drake and apoo after him he would get bodied

Anyways I really don’t care because zoro fans are about to turn into admiral fans who ignore the context of what happened
Doesn't matter.

U said Sanji fought entire army. U cucked urself dude. U could say he was against entire army not actually fighting them.

He fought like 3-4 minsiters when he was running with Luffy and Yuen dunked on him.

Sanji got saved by Germa.

Stop advocating for a vet.

Zoro matched Kaidos tornados , it was like a natural catastrophe. Even then he rescued his captain against the fucking strongest creature. Don’t call me brainless , if you insult me than you’re crossing a line. Don’t make me angry

Doesn't matter.

U said Sanji fought entire army. U cucked urself dude. U could say he was against entire army not actually fighting them.

He fought like 3-4 minsiters when he was running with Luffy and Yuen dunked on him.

Sanji got saved by Germa.

Stop advocating for a vet.
He defies all logic and then calls other people brainless. I swear we’re wasting time on him

Status
Not open for further replies.