Status
Not open for further replies.
Artur is fine like, he's just doing his thing whatev, but some of his fanboys are straight cocksuckers :kobeha:
He's absolutely fine when he sticks to his analysis/translations, but recently there's notably been a trend of him trying to hog all the credit when it comes to some really good speculation/theory which has been already discussed within the community, with the simple excuse of "oops, I didn't know someone already posted that before".

But it's clear that with the influence he has on Twitter/Youtube, people are only going to see him as the one all behind this. What's truly shitty is that he does that he does that on a weekly basis now

Let be honest of all suckers out of twitter, Artur is fine in compare.
Look just again Jason Klum, dude it literally calling out everyone, in my eyes not even a true one piece fan(he literally search for trouble) and few other idiots who think they understand One piece better then anyone, but Artur was fine,yes sometimes their are dumb tweets, but I remember him back then from Oj and he was a nice guy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let be honest of all suckers out of twitter, Artur is fine in compare.
Look just again Jason Klum, dude it literally calling out everyone, in my eyes not even a true one piece fan(he literally search for trouble) and few other idiots who think they understand One piece better then anyone, but Artur was fine,yes sometimes their are dumb tweets, but I remember him back then from Oj and he was a nice guy.
See the problem is that he went from from true fan made analysis to Oda cock sucking.

See the problem is that he went from from true fan made analysis to Oda cock sucking.
Even the concksucking is fine as long as it's harmless towards anyone trying to critique the series is not attacked for it(which he isn't involved in, but his fans are XD), it's more about the problem I posted above about him trying t hog all the credit on a weekly basis now.

Yeah I know, but Artur never call out people who have different opinion, he never call out a powerlvl fandom for they hyping for fights. Talking with Artur isn´t bad as many people would thing as if it could be, their are more suckers, just look reddit or twitter fanboys.
But I still understand you point.

Yeah I know, but Artur never call out people who have different opinion, he never call out a powerlvl fandom for they hyping for fights. Talking with Artur isn´t bad as many people would thing as if it could be, their are more suckers, just look reddit or twitter fanboys.
Yeah, anything is better than babies getting confrontational over their favorite characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well I don't think I do much harm to him anyway.

I call him out for being a cocksucker with his reviews although I often refer to his fandom which is more retarded.

"Arthur's dogs" those people are actually trash and protect Oda as if they protect his virginity.

Dude is milking one piece for the past 10 years and they think criticizing him is a problem xD

Status
Not open for further replies.