General & Others Your favorite Ancient Zoan so far ?

What is your favorite Ancient Zoan ?

• Total voters
Once Kaidos crew starts using their hybrids this arcs tone is going to shift. Oda has made it clear that holding your own against the Full Zoan form is not difficult anybody can do that shit. But Hybrid form......... is completely different beast. Like What is Franky going to do against Hybrid form Sasaki? What are Nami and Usopp going to do? Jimbei might be alright if he's around Sanjis level but the rest?

Allosauruses are so cool, I have seen fossils of them in person. Spinosaurus is my second favorite. I love fossils and all sorts of paleontology stuff though so ancient zoans are my favorite devil fruit type, easily. I hope we get to see more cool designs, maybe Yamato will have an ancient zoan

Jack's
Who's Who's df
Sasaki's
King's
Post automatically merged:

Once Kaidos crew starts using their hybrids this arcs tone is going to shift. Oda has made it clear that holding your own against the Full Zoan form is not difficult anybody can do that shit. But Hybrid form......... is completely different beast. Like What is Franky going to do against Hybrid form Sasaki? What are Nami and Usopp going to do? Jimbei might be alright if he's around Sanjis level but the rest?
Thats why we are still in act 3 Nami and Usopp already lost but Tama saved them the rest of the strawhats are gonna lose badly
Who's Who is smart he fought alongside his crewmembers Jinbei used armament haki and got hurt a little bit :kata: hybrid forms incoming

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
His hybrid is sick, Page One is greatness :kata:
Page should have been a Calamity instead. His hybrid form is a wasted potential.
I really hope Oda goes full on badass for every hybrid. The full Zoans all look shit except Sasaki and WsW. So far P1 and Drake look amazing in hybrid. Whilst Ulti looks pretty shit.
I want to see Black Maria hybrid the most. Agreed on Sasaki and WsW having the best Full Zoan forms. Page's hybrid is dope but Drake look like shit. He's basically a walking cucumber.

Ulti is dope imo.:lusalty:

Yeah, I expect the Strawhats to get overwhelmed by Hybrids Tobi Roppo at some point.