Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

The only thing he was leading was his dick to find Prostitutes. And if you actually read the story, Kinemon leads the 2000 samurai, Denjiro leads the rest thru the eastern flank, and Law leads the rest of the scabbards and they all converge together at the southern Gate...

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

***** on the internet was shitting on Sanji for finding prostitutes.

And then this happens.......

Sanji bend King's beak.:kobeha:

And got no damage from King.:ronalugh:

Just wait till Sanji solo both King and Queen.:jordanmf:

And if my prediction is correct as always, Sanji will go to the rooftop and fight Kaido.:watchout:

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

And if my prediction is correct as always, Sanji will go to the rooftop and fight Kaido.:watchout:
Ratio 😂
Post automatically merged:

An other attention seeker ... :tchpepe:
Delusional Sanjo tard smh

Yeah no shit Sherlock.

And now it’s “no shit, Sherlock”? Lol, ur the one that made that absurd claim that Sanji leads samurai. Kings beak isn’t bent. Yikes, imagine thinking that🤒. “jUsT wAiT”, Sanji birthday past and he didn’t get anything. I don’t think he’s getting anything special. I waited the entire post skip for him to be anything besides a weakling, don’t think it’s happening chief.
As for going to the roof, good luck with that :mihanha:

And now it’s “no shit, Sherlock”? Lol, ur the one that made that absurd claim that Sanji leads samurai. Kings beak isn’t bent. Yikes, imagine thinking that🤒. “jUsT wAiT”, Sanji birthday past and he didn’t get anything. I don’t think he’s getting anything special. I waited the entire post skip for him to be anything besides a weakling, don’t think it’s happening chief.
As for going to the roof, good luck with that :mihanha:
sanjifans tought he gonna get something for his birthday? :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You said yourself - WSS is about cutting
You guys also said - What Zoro used in Alabasta was ACOA

By that logic, any fool with ACOA can pick up the sword, use ACOA and cut it

That not how WSS works
Wss isnt about cutting
It is about individual skill
Worlds strongest swordsman is in the fucking name. It's being the STRONGEST SWORDSMAN IN THE WORLD.

Worlds strongest swordsman is in the fucking name. It's being the STRONGEST SWORDSMAN IN THE WORLD.
You also need skill to be the WSS, strength is also important but don't underestimate skill. When Mihawk first destroyed Zoro he did it because his skills where a lot better than Zoro's. It's like saying that the world's strongest boxer is only about raw strength.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You also need skill to be the WSS, strength is also important but don't underestimate skill. When Mihawk first destroyed Zoro he did it because his skills where a lot better than Zoro's. It's like saying that the world's strongest boxet is only about raw strength.
You need a lot of thing to be wss. But to be wss you need to be stronger than all other swordsmen.

You said yourself - WSS is about cutting
You guys also said - What Zoro used in Alabasta was ACOA

By that logic, any fool with ACOA can pick up the sword, use ACOA and cut it

That not how WSS works
Wss isnt about cutting
It is about individual skill
I said "it seems", but ultimately you hace to beat Mihawk. I am was talking about Zoro road so far sinxe he ain't fight much Swordsman. When did i say anybody can be a swordsman if they picked up a sword. Are you slow or something 🤔

Zoro beats a supernova and currently fighting Kaido. Sanji in WCI didn't beat anybody and baked a cake
Zoro beat a nerfed supernova, probably the weakest, and almost died for the interference of a fodder.
To hit Apoo he needed Drake, and Apoo was up after a chapter and completely fine now.

Sanji beat Yonji, completely comparable to Kamazo if you ask me, and have good feats against veteran level characters (no DJ), Katakuri and even Big Mom. He just baked a cake and didn't have a 1 vs 1 because Oda is :daydream::salt::owo: .
Nonetheless his showings are no worse than Zoro's :kayneshrug:

Zoro beat a nerfed supernova, probably the weakest, and almost died for the interference of a fodder.
To hit Apoo he needed Drake, and Apoo was up after a chapter and completely fine now.

Sanji beat Yonji, completely comparable to Kamazo if you ask me, and have good feats against veteran level characters (no DJ), Katakuri and even Big Mom. He just baked a cake and didn't have a 1 vs 1 because Oda is :daydream::salt::owo: .
Nonetheless his showings are no worse than Zoro's :kayneshrug:
Nowhere is it presented Killer has the weakest and Zoro was nerf too and getting jumped.

Apoo got KO.

Yonji the weakest Vinsmoke shown by fears and number. Lmao

He way worse. Once again he didn't beat anybody on level of Killer and couldn't do anything to a Youkou. Zoro beat killer and hurt Kaido. He couldn't ecen protect luffy correctly. His brothers saved him and gave him a RS cause he was slow and weak. Also Zoro in Wano not over yet while noting can change WCI Sanji

?
When zoro challenges Mihawk they had a fight not a cutting competition
I know lol i was being sarcastic

Half.of.you say it is, half.of you say it isnt

Not even the zoro fandom can decide on one thing
Say what? The story says he has to beat Mihawk. Doesn't matter what anybody says here