Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
He is equal to King, but one does not support Sanji vs that thing while Momo is in danger, Sanji wants to save him and King wants to kill him:whitepress:

King has four wings :pepemy:
But I think King have given up on killing Momo, it was meant to break only Samurais spirit. The BP now even got rebels,

I'm sure he's smart enough to understand killing Momo will not change the situation better, if anything, it'll give the alliance moral revenge boost and make the whole thing harder

But I think King have given up on killing Momo, it was meant to break only Samurais spirit. The BP now even got rebels,

I'm sure he's smart enough to understand killing Momo will not change the situation better, if anything, it'll give the alliance moral revenge boost and make the whole thing harder
Stop pls.....

Beast Pirates win if Momo gets killed...

it'll give the alliance moral revenge boost and make the whole thing harder
You think King is too scared ?:usoprice:

He is equal to King, but one does not support Sanji vs that thing while Momo is in danger, Sanji wants to save him and King wants to kill him:whitepress:

King has four wings :pepemy:
redbull.. i like dat
Post automatically merged:

Sanji and doffy clashed, doffy tried to kill him
And they both are blonde fly and have fire attacks
but doffy was the main antagonist.. so no one really thought sanji would fight him... but king on the other hand isn't the main protagonist and is still a relevant match for sanji

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It'll probably be a chap where he is fighting his opponent and looks good.
But all the strawhats will get their fight chapters Robin included.
What I'm saying is if your order is right that means chopper has another chapter which I don't see.
Post automatically merged:

yo @Chrono -san.. mind hooking me up with a membership to this club
Sure that will be €99.99