Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw Morj's video on SH vs BB matchups and he has Sanji vs Burgess.

I thought it was gonna be Laffitte cause he flies and it sounds like La Feet but he has Nami fighting him because they're the navigators of their crew. She'll probably have Zeus so she'll also fly.

One of the comments said Sanji's power is Devil Leg and Burgess first name is Jesus (birthday is also 12/25) so there's that comparison.

Thoughts?
Since it seems all the BB will have fruit powers, what will Burgess be? Leaning to a zoan type.

I thought it was gonna be Laffitte cause he flies and it sounds like La Feet but he has Nami fighting him because they're the navigators of their crew. She'll probably have Zeus so she'll also fly.

One of the comments said Sanji's power is Devil Leg and Burgess first name is Jesus (birthday is also 12/25) so there's that comparison.

Thoughts?
Since it seems all the BB will have fruit powers, what will Burgess be? Leaning to a zoan type.
Sengoku’s fruit. But I don’t think Burgess is Sanji’s opponent, I’m leaning toward Pizarro (ex level 6 prisoner, comes from North Blue and is royalty like Sanji), who will get Jozu’s fruit.

Thoughts?
Isn't Burgess the Hellsman of the BB pirates? If we're going by job descriptions then it's Jinbei the opponent for Burgess not Sanji. I have no idea who's the cook of the BB pirates so Sanji's opponent is anyone's guess at this point.

If I'm going to choose someone though it's going to be either Pizzaro or more propably the 10th mystery Titanic captain of the BB pirates.

Sengoku’s fruit. But I don’t think Burgess is Sanji’s opponent, I’m leaning toward Pizarro (ex level 6 prisoner, comes from North Blue and is royalty like Sanji), who will get Jozu’s fruit.
Sengoku would be dope!
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Burgess the Hellsman of the BB pirates? If we're going by job descriptions then it's Jinbei the opponent for Burgess not Sanji. I have no idea who's the cook of the BB pirates so Sanji's opponent is anyone's guess at this point.

If I'm going to choose someone though it's going to be either Pizzaro or more propably the 10th mystery Titanic captain of the BB pirates.
His argument was for the SH OG6(minus Robin) vs BB OG4 plus Shiyru.

Usopp vs Van Augur (snipers)
Chopper vs Doc Q (doctors)
Nami vs Laffitte (navigators)
Sanji vs Burgess (fighters? )
Zoro vs Shiyru (swordsman)

Last edited:
If it's just the OG5 of each crew then this is my match up:

- BB vs Luffy: Captain vs Captain.
- Burgess vs Zoro: Arm muscle fighters.
- Laffitte vs Sanji: Speedsters.
- Doc Q vs Nami: Weapon users.
- Van Augur vs Usopp: Sniper vs Sniper.
For Shiryu, he explained both him and Zoro were locked up before their captains freed them. He didn't include Zoro fighting BB OG 4, left it to Usopp, Nami, Chopper and Sanji.

For Shiryu, he explained both him and Zoro were locked up before their captains freed them. He didn't include Zoro fighting BB OG 4, left it to Usopp, Nami, Chopper and Sanji.
That's so convoluted :sanjimeh:

His argument was for the SH OG6(minus Robin) vs BB OG4 plus Shiyru.
Post automatically merged: 21 minutes ago
Usopp vs Van Augur (snipers)
Chopper vs Doc Q (doctors)
Nami vs Laffitte (navigators)
Sanji vs Burgess (fighters? )
Zoro vs Shiyru (swordsman)
Is he a Sanji vs Burgess fan or something? Why is everyone facing someone with the same job as them with the exception of Sanji?

Last edited:
lmao i am a foot soldier lol
if i not have nen restriction to post outside this fc maybe i can make a thread choppa stronger than memehawk cause choppa can make yc2 bleed when memehawk cant do yc3

if sanji fight bb pirates i think he will be fighting shiryu, both being invinsible and attacking each other only with COO coordination
but oda wont draw smart fight anymore so yeah...