Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to know where his limits are without using the RS. The only serious gripe I have with Oda about Sanji post time skip is that he didn't give him a serious fight so we as reader know his limits before he gave him a PU in the form of the RS.
things is oda wont draw long fight anymore if not involve mc
Post automatically merged:

:happinesspunch::sanmoji::robinsweat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?
San Juan is a DF user?
Hello?
What?
Wasnt he casually inside the ocean?
When Akainu appeared there, how TF did he get out of the water if he was supposed to be dead weight?
What?
Oda plz stop.

I would agree with on that one, but then both of us would be wrong.
:robinsweat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?
San Juan is a DF user?
Hello?
What?
Wasnt he casually inside the ocean?
When Akainu appeared there, how TF did he get out of the water if he was supposed to be dead weight?
What?
Oda plz stop.

I would agree with on that one, but then both of us would be wrong.
:robinsweat:
I think it because he is so big jus a tiny part of him is inside water so he can still move : I heard that somewhere don’t remember where

The Azure Dragon has air manipulation powers. Kaido shows this with his tornados, clouds and invisible slashes. Whilst the Vermillion Bird has fire manipulation. If Sanji becomes it, he will finally get long-ranged and high AoE flame attacks.:steef:
Btw if u notice in FMI,sanji used barrage of flaming kicks to shoot down Fishmen in the distance,with that in mind we can expect some more range attacks.

Last edited:
poelle a frire series make sanji legs in fire without spinning:blush:
and the way hirata say poelle a frire is sexy as fack:goyea:

poelle a frire series need to be expanded:optimistic:
He hasn't used those in that category yet?., or was it Bien Shot. And have you noticed his Permier Hachihach never lands on an opponent like Jabra dodged it, Daifuku dodged it, doffy dodged it, its quite interesting if you ask me.

What do you mean by promoted ? and where ?
What I meant was that I'm a solider at this moment, What will it take for me to rise in the ranks?

Last edited:
He hasn't used those in that category yet?., or was it Bien Shot. And have you noticed his Permier Hachihach never lands on an opponent like Jabra dodged it, Daifuku dodged it, doffy dodged it, its quite interesting if you ask me.

What I meant was that I'm a solider at this moment, What will it take for me to rise in the ranks?
premier hachi landed on that weird dude with phase phase no mi in gold movie:zorothink:
yeah its very interesting dofla avoid it, wonder if it hit like red hawk:robinsweat: