Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Admiral Lee Hung The world building and lore was great this chapter. :catpole:

I myself remember that time of woe known as the Great Collapse. Users banned despite not possessing a single warning point to their names. An entire forum crumbling under corruption and gross incompetence. The mass exodus of true fans.
Dark times indeed. :tchpepe:

All these temporary alliances, political fandom intrigues and schemes are literally Kingdom level. Great work. :madmonk:

“Threat Level: Assassination Attempt” :suresure:

Great to see the portrayal that my frenemy @Kejon received. His Hawkins wank is legitimately top tier. :myman:

I

Inspector_Mu

How the hell did Topi become Kata kage?
Post automatically merged:

"San ju ji " that laigh
And the "swirl Germa ..." lol

:cheers: seems like Kejon has attained Top tier wank level
Not yet close to the Monster tier, way below God tier ( Red , Shishio, MonsterZoro...)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung The world building and lore was great this chapter. :catpole:

I myself remember that time of woe known as the Great Collapse. Users banned despite not possessing a single warning point to their names. An entire forum crumbling under corruption and gross incompetence. The mass exodus of true fans.
Dark times indeed. :tchpepe:

All these temporary alliances, political fandom intrigues and schemes are literally Kingdom level. Great work. :madmonk:

“Threat Level: Assassination Attempt” :suresure:

Great to see the portrayal that my frenemy @Kejon received. His Hawkins wank is legitimately top tier. :myman:
I’m glad you enjoyed the world building and lore haha, shit took a hot minute to write!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How the hell did Topi become Kata kage?

"San ju ji " that laigh
And the "swirl Germa ..." lol

:cheers: seems like Kejon has attained Top tier wank level
Not yet close to the Monster tier, way below God tier ( Red , Shishio, MonsterZoro...)
Topi is the true Mochikage.