Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many of you putting Law in the same camp with Kidd and Killer if they split facing Big Mom, and not with the guy he has sailed with for the past months, to whom he made an alliance with ever since PH for the purpose of defeating Kaido :milaugh:
He doesn't want to be Zoro and Luffy's babysitter, so he will go with the other two since he doesn't care much about them.

HOLLLLLL UP

are we forgetting that kaido betrayed orochi.. so why would Orochi do something so shallow when he knows he's going to kick the bucket anyway even if he kills the scabbards ... plus i reckon he believe that SNvs won't stand a chance.. soo.... will he ally instead?
@RayanOO @Chrono @MonsterKaido @Doggo

what do u all think... i don't i don't think Orochi woukd just square up for a fight when his greatest ally turned his back against him.

Why are so many of you putting Law in the same camp with Kidd and Killer if they split facing Big Mom, and not with the guy he has sailed with for the past months, to whom he has made an alliance with ever since PH for the purpose of defeating Kaido :milaugh:
Yeah I don't get it lol. Law has been by Luffy's side this whole time. He helped Zoro and Luffy teleport and attacked Big Mom when she attacked Luffy. Luffy is his boy, if they end up splitting at all he will be by their side

O-Lin vs Queen Part 2 will happen soon yall.

Kaido is the main dish. So obviously they won't try to remove him.

Plus this is the Memester....we're talking about.

Her ass is finished. They'll destroy Zeus or something....and send Meme flying next chap. Then she'll fall from the rooftop to the Onigashma ground and revert back to O-Lin. Then when Queen starts destroying Chopper....she'll come and save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.