Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

- Red Scabbards welcome back Oden
- Ashura cuts Oden because he doesn't believe he's real. There's no blood.
- It's revealed that "Oden" was a painting of Kanjuro
- Orochi is alive
Yeah , it was rather obvious that it wasn't the real Oden.
Very happy about Orochi being alive, his story had been cut short and now that Orochi and Kanjuro are still working together we could get a Scabbards vs Orochi & Kanjuro fight.
I really want to see more of Orochi's devil fruit powers!

Very curious about how the Supernova want to seperate the Yonko.
Either they focus on taking out 1 of them first. Or Law will shamble one to a different location.
Good that this is both a roof chapter AND the resolution of the Oden alive plot.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Protect Momo the the newly revived Orochi who probably wants to Kill Momo more than anyone to preserve his seat as the Shogun.
Sanji vs Orochi incoming Chrono will be overjoyed, finally Sanji will have an opponent who he will protect Momo from just won't be King
A question springs to my mind.

Who would win in a fight between Pica and Orochi.

I’ve said it multiple times and will say it until the end of the arc, why didn’t the scabbards kill Kanjuro and why didn’t Kaido kill the scabbards? You know if they are dead or not and if they are kill them, it’s a fucking war. They give each other the chances to heal and then the foe strikes back. Stupid in my eyes
They thought they did but Kanjuro is like Cracker and we've never seen his true body.

Zoro can still kill him if he goes to the roof. Would take about 6 seconds. But its still the scabbards job. Orochi is a clown. Stop this nonsense. I know you are smarter than this so please stop embarrassing yourself :seriously:
No brπŸ…ΎοΈ I’ve been here for several months and dealt with Zoro v Orochi before Kaido v Zoro.

It’s only right that i return the favor to you guys. Otherwise it would be impolite and disingenuous of me.

SANJI V OROCHHI DIAMBLE JIAUBE :finally:
Orochi samaa the shogun vs Sanjina the Mr Purince

Status
Not open for further replies.